LinuxFund, which was founded in 1999 to fund open source projects, is back on track with new director David Mandel planning to pick up the peices after the fund was deserted by its previous director and left lying dormant for over a year.
Stories by Dahna McConnachie
Miro, the founder and creator of open source content management system Mambo has handed over complete control and copyright to a newly-formed foundation.
Although the reach is still limited, DSL roll outs are happening in all states, the price is dropping for regional customers and wireless is on the rise.
Australia's Defence Force's new fleet of Wedgetail early warning aircraft will have more than an eagle eye when fitted with a CSIRO-developed, battlespace analytics program.
Ontrack Data Recovery has set up a data recovery lab and cleanroom in Brisbane to better service its Australian customers.
The money is no longer in voice for Australia's mobile operators, according to new research by IDC.
In a first of its kind, Pacific Internet has partnered with Cisco to supply SMBs with managed end-to-end IP connectivity and security.
The digital home is a concept out of reach for many people, who live on the other side of a "digital divide", Sensis has found.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has taken action against Business Pages for misleading businesses over the cost of a standard listing in its online directory.
Broadband's dramatic increased uptake in medium businesses was the most remarkable aspect of this year's Sensis e-business report, according to its author Christena Singh.
Australian-based funds management company Platinum Asset Management claims to have saved itself $3000 a month by deploying a WAN load balancing and bandwidth management product called AscenLink.
While there are plenty of providers pushing consumer VoIP, most are letting customers down on the detail, according to new research by Telsyte.
Western Digital has increased the warranty period of some of its hard drives by standardising all enterprise drives to five years and desktop and notebook drives to three years.
Australia is leading the world in adopting wireless and mobile technology, according to communications giant Nokia.
Mobile applications developer MobiData has acquired local software development business, TSG, in order to grow its library of development tools for a variety of mobile operating systems.
- Capacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z Systems VIC
- Lead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-Datadog NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant SA
- Communications Officer ACT
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Network Design Engineer ACT
- Project Director VIC
- Security Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde Based NSW
- TSM Specialist NSW
- Network Engineer VIC
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).