At one time, people considered Microsoft a true contender in the mobile space. Just four years ago, some analysts predicted that Windows Phone would leapfrog BlackBerry and iOS to claim the number two spot behind Android. Some researchers expected Microsoft's market share to hit 20 percent, while others even predicted the company would edge past Android.
Stories by Kristin Burnham
If Windows 10 is key to Microsoft's effort to succeed in mobile, then the universal app platform is the technology that could make that happen. It promises to bring developers the cross-device nirvana they have long sought from Microsoft, but there are still challenges before Windows 10 can make headway against Android and iOS.
Facebook unveils a radically new design for news feed, which includes new streams for photos, news, music and more.
If you're reviving an old job search or looking to expand your LinkedIn savvy, take a look at these features and tips to get back on the right path.
Looking for the perfect present for the Twitter addict in your life? Here's a look at 10 ideas, from jeans that tweet your mood (seriously) to Twitter collars for your pet.
LinkedIn unveils its redesigned profile page that includes a handful of new features. Here's a sneak peek at what you can expect when LinkedIn switches your profile in the upcoming months.
From tombstones to oven mitts, here's a collection of gifts suitable for the most devout Facebook aficionados. What’s not to ‘Like?’
From remote Google Calendar access to auto-declining appointments, here are 6 tips and tricks that will keep you focused, organized and productive.
If you suspect that malware may have compromised your computer, head to Facebook's new 'malware checkpoint' where you can ensure your system is clean and virus-free.
Google unveiled two new products at its I/O developer conference: the Nexus 7 tablet and Project Glass. Here's a look at how some of Google's other famous projects got their start.
There's a lot more to LinkedIn than just connecting with the people you know. Here's a look at 12 features, from a business card digitizer to a resume builder, that enhance your LinkedIn experience.
Who says you need a college degree to be successful? Here's a look at 10 tech titans who dropped out and made it big...really big.
As the demand for enterprise collaboration continues to grow, more businesses are looking to internal social networks to manage workflow, foster collaboration and improve innovation.
From privacy settings to customisation and more, here are six tips to set you on the right path with Facebook Timeline.
With a possible valuation of $US100 billion, Facebook's IPO filing could make a lot of people very, very rich (or richer). Here's a look at the breakdown of who could get what, from Mark Zuckerberg to Bono - yes, Bono.
- Test Manager WA
- Process Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black Belt VIC
- Project Manager (Event Management) NSW
- Test Capability Lead NSW
- IT Senior Business Analyst NSW
- SAP/ Nakisa Implementation Consultant QLD
- Systems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer) VIC
- Storage System Engineer NSW
- Unix Systems Administrator NSW
- Senior Business Analyst VIC
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow