The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) is working with the support of Computers Off Australia and the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to provide free, fully operational computers to families and small businesses devastated by the Victorian bushfires.
Stories by Andrew Hendry
Communications minister, Stephen Conroy, has announced six ISPs will participate in the first phase of the Federal Government’s controversial plan to introduce mandatory filtering of Australia’s Internet feed.
The sun will shine again after this year's doom and gloom, according to Gartner's 2009 CIO Agenda survey.
The Communications Electrical and Plumbing Union (CEPU) has advised Telstra customers that services could potentially be disrupted from the weekend onwards due to five days of rolling stoppages.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has received five access dispute notifications, four of which are between Optus and Telstra.
The Senate has passed a motion that will see reports on the NBN bid by the ACCC and the expert panel made public the day after the winning bid is announced.
The master planner behind the new Polaris datacentre in Queensland has cited key differences in its redundancy model that would prevent the kind of total power failure that left a Melbourne datacentre in the dark, this week.
An iPrimus datacentre in King St, Melbourne, suffered a complete power outage on Sunday, including failure of the emergency diesel backup system.
The government’s decision to veil recommendations made by the National Broadband Network (NBN) expert panel from public scrutiny has garnered mixed opinions from the telco industry.
Speculation that bidders for the National Broadband Network (NBN) tender may be asked to form a consortium has met varied opinions from analysts and telco players.
Analyst firm IDC has predicted Australia’s telecommunications industry will enjoy sustained growth of 3-4 per cent in 2009, despite the economic downturn.
The Satyam scandal and ongoing global financial crisis has spurred the Australian Computer Society (ACS) to call for a stronger focus on corporate governance and professionalism within Australia’s ICT community.
Australian Internet surfers enjoyed significant improvements in performance during the last quarter of 2008, according to new international research.
Optus has paid the second highest penalty to date for alleged breaches of Australia’s spam legislation.
Australian Governments of all levels have jointly released a framework to accelerate the development and use of broadband in Australia to ensure the country remains domestically and internationally competitive.
- Test Planner - Infrastructure/Data Centre ACT
- Senior Business Analyst VIC
- Unix Administrator NSW
- Senior Systems Engineer NSW
- Project Manager (Software product development) VIC
- Test Manager WA
- Test Analyst QLD
- Network Engineer (cisco) NSW
- Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - Sydney NSW
- Database Developer ACT
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!