- JP Morgan to invest £150 million on boosting cyber security
- Big bucks going to universities to solve pressing cybersecurity issues
- TrueCrypt for Windows: No major flaws found in first phase of security audit
- VMware promises Heartbleed patches for affected products by the weekend
- TrueCrypt source code audit finds no critical flaws or intentional backdoors
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Making social media marketing accountable: MGM Resorts
- Mozilla appoints former marketing head to interim CEO
- Why one technology start-up is ditching the role of CIO
- More than half of Australian CMOs not equipped to deal with big data onslaught
- Mobile advertising metrics key challenge facing marketers