Always expect the unexpected: You never know when disaster might strike and you need to have a plan to keep your business operating.
Stories by Kim Crawley
This year so far has had a number of information security incidents that have cost likely billions of dollars, and they've cost even more as damage to the reputations of some well-known businesses. US retailer Target, Home Depot, Apple, Sony, JP Morgan Chase, and the list goes on.
If you're a CTO or a network admin, you've probably memorised some of the basics of network security.
As early as 2007, if not earlier, Windows users encountered the very first rogue antivirus programs. Even today, end users are easily fooled by this vicious type of malware.
- Senior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 Server NSW
- Cloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWS NSW
- From Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now! NSW
- Head of Architecture, Global Financial Institution NSW
- Agile Tester NSW
- Full stack Developer | 3 mth Contract VIC
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant VIC
- IT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background) NSW
- SAP FICO Consultant WA
- Database Developer NSW