The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
Stories by Computerword Staff
Australia is still one of the top countries when it comes seeking data from Microsoft about the users of its services.
Data centre service provider NextDC has appointed Ted Pretty as its new chairman, replacing Roger Clarke, who quit the role in July.
- Senior Network Engineer JUNIPER NSW
- Systems Engineer - Managed Service Provider VIC
- Solution Architect - PHP ACT
- Iteration Manager NSW
- Senior Back-end Developer/Database Designer SA
- Infrastructure Consultant QLD
- Senior Technical Business Analyst ACT
- Systems Engineer - Managed Service Provider NSW
- GIS Consultant QLD
- Web Services Tester- Test Analyst NSW