The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
Stories by Computerword Staff
Australia is still one of the top countries when it comes seeking data from Microsoft about the users of its services.
Data centre service provider NextDC has appointed Ted Pretty as its new chairman, replacing Roger Clarke, who quit the role in July.
- Business Analyst ACT
- Project Analyst VIC
- Systems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the same NSW
- Network Administrator VIC
- SAP Release & Deployment Manager NSW
- Capacity Planner NSW
- Gateway Manager ACT
- Data Governance Project Manager | 6 month Contract NSW
- Technical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super background NSW
- Senior Consultant, Enterpreneur in Residence VIC