The NBN Co board is set to expand with iiNet director Simon Hackett, Utility Services Group (USG) CEO Patrick Flannigan, and NetComm Wireless chairman Justin Milne appointed as non-executive directors by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
Stories by Computerword Staff
Australia is still one of the top countries when it comes seeking data from Microsoft about the users of its services.
Data centre service provider NextDC has appointed Ted Pretty as its new chairman, replacing Roger Clarke, who quit the role in July.
- Project Manger WA
- Automation Developer - Linux NSW
- Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist QLD
- SAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASED QLD
- Procurement Business Analyst VIC
- Security Engineer ACT
- IT Project Scheduler- Port Macquarie NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- Organisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial Services NSW
- Database Developer QLD