Facebook is making changes to its Pages service to attract more businesses, in part by giving them a new way to showcase their products.
Stories by Zach Miners
Google is expanding its online shopping and delivery service, by making overnight deliveries of retail items available in six states in the Midwest.
Mozilla hopes to have its version of Firefox for iOS devices out by the end of the year as part of its push to grow its share of mobile traffic.
Uber has tweaked one of the features in its app after it was shown to let sensitive trip data become publicly accessible through Google.
On Thursday, a site-specific search on Google for trip.uber.com produced dozens of links to Uber rides that have been completed and cancelled, in countries around the world including the U.S., England, Russia, France and Mexico.
Airbnb is trying its hand at the Apple Watch, with a new app for that device focused on messaging between users of its home rental service.
The incident, and others like it, have heightened concerns around the safety of Uber and its screening procedures for drivers.
Buttoned down LinkedIn is adding a touch of modern to its messaging client, streamlining its design while also adding support for digital media like stickers, emojis and GIFs.
It'll now be easier for the 300 million users of the popular Instagram photo-sharing app to share private messages.
Google's Nest division is releasing a new version of its thermostat that has a bigger display and is a little smarter than its predecessor.
Google will for the first time take its marshmallow-shaped self-driving car beyond its home turf in California and onto the streets of Austin, Texas.
A 17-year-old Virginia resident has been sentenced to more than 11 years in prison, after he used Twitter to provide financial and recruiting support to the extremist Islamic group known as ISIS.
Earlier this week, one billion people logged into Facebook in a single day, marking a new milestone for the social network.
Facebook is improving its technology to better identify videos uploaded to its site without the permission of copyright holders.
Google is fighting charges brought against it by the European Commission over how it presents online shopping services, potentially setting up a lengthy legal battle between the company and the regulator.
- Change Manager l Port Macquarie NSW NSW
- Cloud Orchestration Specialist VIC
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Identity Access + Security Consultant SA
- Organisational Change Manager ACT
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX NSW
- Network Security Engineer - Cisco ISE VIC
- AAA Developer NSW
- Change Manager l Port Macquarie NSW QLD
- Data Analyst - MDM NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).