The ads for Apple’s new wireless earphones say they're wireless, effortless, magical. As grandiose as that sounds, it's pretty much true.
Stories by Michael deAgonia
There's a lot to like in Apple's new MacBook Pro -- newer chips, faster SSD storage, and brighter, better display. But it's the Touch Bar that represents the biggest change.
Apple's svelte new MacBook Pro -- the one without the Touch Bar -- still offers a lot of cutting edge tech at a reasonable price. But buyers will have make some adjustments.
Aesthetically and technologically, Apple's newest laptops are stunning. Equally stunning: limits on RAM and overly-pricey storage.
Apple has to out-execute itself (and its rivals) every year to coerce millions of users to upgrade and get Android users to switch. The latest iPhone offers enough advances to make the upgrade worth it.
While the iPhone 7 is essentially all new under the hood, aesthetically, the new kid on the block is the Jet Black model.
Apple’s watchOS 3 marks the company’s third attempt to provide a satisfying user experience -- and this time, it works.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways that will delight users.
August represents the summer doldrums between the Worldwide Developer's Conference and September -- when new hardware and OSes arrive. Time to look at what Apple's up to.
The public beta of macOS Sierra arrived today for early-bird testers who want to try out the new desktop operating system. The biggest change? The arrival of Siri.
DJI’s new Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier with a variety of new features that will attract both experts and beginners.
Apple's newly updated MacBook line packs a lot punch in an ultra-thin case. But it may not be for every road warrior.
Columnist Michael deAgonia wears his Apple Watch every day. It reminds him of meetings, cuts down on digital clutter, delivers notifications to his wrist -- and drives him crazy when he's working out.
Apple's new iPhone SE offers the latest smartphone technologies in a smaller, 4-in. size that will appeal to users who don't big phones.
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Microsoft Systems Engineer VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant QLD
- SAP HR/ Payroll Support Consultant NSW
- System Engineer - Adelaide WA
- Enterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience Platforms NSW
- Network Design Engineer ACT
- Senior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - Applications NSW
- Accessability Tester VIC
- Senior Business Analyst - CRM VIC
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!