IT infrastructure provider Data People has signed a deal with iseek Communications to move into the vendor’s data centre in Gore Hill, Sydney.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
Nextgen Group subsidiary, Metronode, has officially opened its new data centre in Silverwater, West Sydney.
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system was restored at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) after an outage that lasted two hours.
Virgin Australia has confirmed that its Sabre booking and check-in system is currently experiencing an outage due to a global issue with Sabre.
Trade development agency Austrade has signed a five-year, $1.7 million data centre services contract with iiNet Group subsidiary, TransACT, in Canberra.
The City of Armadale in Western Australia has a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) program underway to upgrade 450 PCs.
Queensland health provider Mercy Health and aged care central Queensland Ltd, has saved costs and improved data replication since the deployment of a software-based wide area network (WAN) optimisation solution.
New Zealand health technology solutions provider Orion Health is introducing a converged cloud service to support its global managed health services.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has warned small business owners about a Yellow Pages fax scam which asks them to sign up to an online business directory service charged at $99 per month for a minimum two-year period.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that its online and mobile banking services are experiencing intermittent issues today.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has been selected by eResearch support agency Intersect to build a $2 million New South Wales cloud platform under the Research Data Storage Infrastructure (RDSI) scheme.
Westpac Australia has confirmed that it is experiencing issues with online and mobile banking.
Location information from mobile phones could lead to more dynamic pictures of population counts according to an Australian statistician.
Southern Cross Cable Network (SCCN) has implemented Ciena’s 100G transmission equipment across its submarine network to meet demands for data networking services.
Melbourne-based third party ship vetting agency RightShip is redeveloping its online ship vetting information system (SVIS) with business analytics software from IBM.
- Senior Systems Engineer NSW
- Performance Tester ACT
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Networks Specialist - DNS Platform VIC
- SAP/ Nakisa Implementation Consultant QLD
- Project Manager - Adelaide based NSW
- ArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Test Lead QLD
- Infrastructure Test Analyst ACT
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager VIC
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!