Eighty-six per cent of consumer transactions in Australia are processed via credit card or mobile payment, according to a new report.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
NextDC’s (ASX:NXT) $150 million Sydney data centre (S1) was unveiled at Macquarie Park last night by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OACI) has unveiled a guide designed to help mobile app developers embed better privacy practices into their products.
The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is implementing a new Wi-Fi network which is set to go live in January 2014.
Australian organisations are forecast to spend $1.77 billion on data centre technology in 2013 as companies look to upgrade old facilities or invest in new data centres, according to Gartner research.
eResearch South Australia has implemented a 4.3 petabyte storage system to support its science research projects, some of which generate very large data sets.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans who plan to buy Google Glass will be able to listen to a live commentary on their Internet-connected headset from next year.
Security software vendor Cloudmark has announced that it has been selected by Optus to stop email and SMS spam from reaching subscribers.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has warned its customers not to provide credit card details to people who ring up claiming to be from the bank.
Microsoft Australia has won a case in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia against Melbourne trader Paul McLane who produced and sold counterfeit copies of Windows and Office software.
Digital Realty recently opened its second Melbourne data centre on a 30,250 square metre property in the Paramount Park Industrial Complex. The facility was visited by Uptime Institute inspectors for its Tier III certification.
The next set of draft Australian Privacy Principle (APP) guidelines have been released for public feedback by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
Adelaide-based network service provider Cinenet is helping its film and TV customers share very large digital files across a national high-speed network.
Online marketplaces eBay and viagogo have argued against proposed regulation by the New South Wales government which would regulate ticket onselling, saying that it could drive consumers to the black market.
Woolworths (ASX:WOW) has urged customers not to fill out a fake customer satisfaction survey which asks for bank account details in exchange for a $150 Woolworths voucher.
- Telco Program Manager VIC
- Project Scheduler NSW
- Test Analyst - Healthcare VIC
- Capacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z Systems VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse Management WA
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant NSW
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse Management NSW
- Senior Business Project Manager Financial Planning VIC
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX QLD
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).