Perth-based IT services company ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has confirmed that several parties have expressed interest in buying its data centre.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
In response to customer demand for network and cloud services, Telstra Global has announced expansion of its Sydney data centre along with international facilities in the United States and Asia.
Global standards organisation BSI is urging Australian companies to adopt the revised ISO 27001 information security standard as part of their security plan.
Australians have admitted to providing false personal details online in order to protect themselves, according to the results of an Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) survey.
The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) is warning Australians not to respond to an email which claims that someone tried to access their personal bank account.
The National eResearch Tools and Resources Project (NeCTAR) has used a community cloud platform to help researchers across Australia share data ranging from computer science to marine biology research.
Yahoo Japan is set to roll out 50,000 virtual machines (VMs) next year as part of its data centre transformation program.
Online photo marketplace ShutterStock has used OpenStack software to create a cloud environment which manages several petabytes of digital photos while reducing its network latency issues.
Huawei Australia chairman John Lord has expressed disappointment at the Coalition government’s decision to uphold a ban which prevents the company from participating in the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has denied media reports that he did not receive a security briefing about Chinese telecommunications vendor Huawei.
Queensland-based Mater Health Services is using workforce management technology to create efficient rosters for its clinical staff, 85 per cent of whom work part-time.
Many organisations are not offering flexible working options simply because they don’t have the technology in place to support it, according to new research.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has announced plans to extend its dark fibre service into North Sydney suburbs to improve connection speeds for customers.
A device that monitors vehicle speeds could lead to lower insurance premiums for careful Australian drivers.
A Sydney-based financial planning startup is warning people not to pay for their taxi fare using a manual credit card swipe machine as they risk being the victim of fraud.
- Unix Systems Administrator NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant VIC
- ArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Agile Coach NSW
- PMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background Essential NSW
- Senior Network Administrator NSW
- Project Manager (Software product development) VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect QLD
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant WA
- Network Solution Architect VIC
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow