Later stage startups that are looking to enter the US market are being invited to take part in an accelerator program being run by KPMG Australia and Advance.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
The roll out of network performance monitoring tools in 2012 by Deakin University has led to better remediation and faster discovery of misconfiguration reports.
The Western Australia Public Trustee has extended a long-running contract with Unisys for support, maintenance and enhancements for its Management Accounting Trust Environment (MATE) application.
The Australian government has announced a review of the Space Activities Act 1998 and the Space Activities Regulations 2001. The review will look space technology developments that have emerged since the Act was introduced.
Good security and centralised data server capabilities have been cited as reasons why Australian businesses are continuing to use mainframes according to a new survey.
The White Bay Power Station and its surrounds in Sydney’s Bays Precinct could become a hub for hi-tech businesses under a plan announced today by NSW Premier Mike Baird.
NSW government agencies will be able to access a range of Microsoft cloud and mobility services including Office 365. The state government and software vendor today revealed details of the agreement, which will involve the delivery of cloud services from data centres in NSW and Victoria.
MasterCard is set to introduce a suite of services called Identity Check for consumers, including biometrics and one-time SMS passwords. The services will be made available globally in 2017.
Researchers at Victoria University (VU) in Melbourne are working on privacy algorithms which will be incorporated into a new electronic data system.
A house burglary prompted CSIRO materials scientist Doctor Kang Liang to come up with a method of identifying invisible fingerprints which could be used by law enforcement agencies.
Minister for Communications, Mitch Fifield, has been asked by a Senate Committee to confirm if NBN rollout document briefings have been shared with non-Coalition MPs who wish to find out when the NBN reaches their electorate.
A robot dubbed FASTER ,which can screen and evaluate electrochemicals, has been unveiled by CISRO today.
The Department of Education and Training is set to roll out a new IT platform in 2016 designed to automate manual and paper based processes involved with apprenticeship administration.
Kogan Mobile has signed a direct deal with Vodafone after running into difficulties with Telstra reseller ispONE in August 2013.
The Northern Territory government has set out details of which remote communities will receive mobile phone services and, where possible, fixed broadband services as part of a three-year Telstra agreement signed in September.
- Data Migration Consultant - Lead NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Unix Systems Administrator NSW
- Senior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSM NSW
- Enterprise Account Manager NSW
- ERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Digital Communications Manager NSW
- Security Analyst ACT
- Test Analyst QLD
- Service Manager ACT
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!