Later stage startups that are looking to enter the US market are being invited to take part in an accelerator program being run by KPMG Australia and Advance.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
The roll out of network performance monitoring tools in 2012 by Deakin University has led to better remediation and faster discovery of misconfiguration reports.
The Western Australia Public Trustee has extended a long-running contract with Unisys for support, maintenance and enhancements for its Management Accounting Trust Environment (MATE) application.
The Australian government has announced a review of the Space Activities Act 1998 and the Space Activities Regulations 2001. The review will look space technology developments that have emerged since the Act was introduced.
Good security and centralised data server capabilities have been cited as reasons why Australian businesses are continuing to use mainframes according to a new survey.
The White Bay Power Station and its surrounds in Sydney’s Bays Precinct could become a hub for hi-tech businesses under a plan announced today by NSW Premier Mike Baird.
NSW government agencies will be able to access a range of Microsoft cloud and mobility services including Office 365. The state government and software vendor today revealed details of the agreement, which will involve the delivery of cloud services from data centres in NSW and Victoria.
MasterCard is set to introduce a suite of services called Identity Check for consumers, including biometrics and one-time SMS passwords. The services will be made available globally in 2017.
Researchers at Victoria University (VU) in Melbourne are working on privacy algorithms which will be incorporated into a new electronic data system.
A house burglary prompted CSIRO materials scientist Doctor Kang Liang to come up with a method of identifying invisible fingerprints which could be used by law enforcement agencies.
Minister for Communications, Mitch Fifield, has been asked by a Senate Committee to confirm if NBN rollout document briefings have been shared with non-Coalition MPs who wish to find out when the NBN reaches their electorate.
A robot dubbed FASTER ,which can screen and evaluate electrochemicals, has been unveiled by CISRO today.
The Department of Education and Training is set to roll out a new IT platform in 2016 designed to automate manual and paper based processes involved with apprenticeship administration.
Kogan Mobile has signed a direct deal with Vodafone after running into difficulties with Telstra reseller ispONE in August 2013.
The Northern Territory government has set out details of which remote communities will receive mobile phone services and, where possible, fixed broadband services as part of a three-year Telstra agreement signed in September.
- Senior Financial Crime Analyst VIC
- Change Manager NSW
- Senior Business Intelligence Manager NSW
- Hi-Portfolio Consultant NSW
- Senior ICT Project Officer ACT
- Contract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vcc Asia
- Business Analyst SA
- Digital Project Manager VIC
- Technical Writer - Trading Systems NSW
- IT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the same NSW
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.