Web application attacks plagued the retail industry during Q3 of 2015, according to a new report by Akamai.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has directed Vaya and Live Connected to comply with the TCP Code after the service providers asked customers for a $20 security deposit in February.
The Victorian government and NBN have announced plans to establish a cyber security operations centre in Melbourne by 2017.
Cirrus Networks Holdings (ASX: CNW) has agreed to acquire L7 Solutions from Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) for $500,000.
Ricoh Australia has signed up to the SoftLayer data centre in Melbourne so that its customers will experience less latency when using the vendor’s videoconferencing services.
Private companies with revenue of $200 million or more will need to disclose their tax affairs while international companies with revenues of $1 billion will need to prepare general purpose financial statements following amendments to the federal government’s Tax Laws Amendment (Combating Multinational Avoidance) Bill 2015.
Suncorp has apologised to customers after scheduled system maintenance affected its Internet and mobile banking services.
In a bid to reduce telecommunications costs, the NSW government has announced a plan to introduce an integrated telco network over the next 10 years.
The success of ransomware-as-a-service in 2015 means enterprises will be subject to more online extortion attempts in 2016, experts predict.
Anthony Wong has been elected as president of the ACS for two years from January 2016.
Australians lost $1.2 billion to cybercriminals in 2015 according to a new report.
Accounting software firm Xero (ASX: XRO) has released an app for Apple Watch aimed at small business owners.
After investing in private cloud and an interdependent application framework, ACMA is now focusing on improving online services and completing an enterprise data warehouse.
NextDC (ASX: NXT) is seeking to raise $120 million to help fund two data centres: B2 in Brisbane and M2 in Melbourne.
Network interconnection provider Megaport is seeking to raise $25 million through an IPO and list on the ASX.
- Infrastructure Test Analyst ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect ACT
- Senior Networks Specialist - DNS Platform VIC
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer NSW
- Project / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast Location QLD
- Test Analyst QLD
- Data Analyst - AutoHaul WA
- Microsoft Consultant VIC
- Tableau Consultant VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules) WA
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).