Previously relying solely on Windows CE-based barcode scanners, The Reject Shop turned to Android-based Zebra MC40 handheld computers to offer a richer set of features to staff and improve customers' in-store experience.
Stories by Hamish Barwick
Toowoomba Regional Council in Queensland is transitioning from a paper based organisation to a digital one over the next five years.
The size of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks globally continues to grow, with the largest being 500 gigabits per second according to the latest report by Arbor Networks.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has launched a mobile payment service called NAB Pay which will allow customers to use their Android phone to pay for items.
Confidence among CSOs and security operations managers that their security infrastructure is up to date and that their organisations are able to thwart attacks has dropped, according to the latest edition of Cisco’s annual security report.
Alister Dias has been appointed VMware's new managing director and vice president for Australia and New Zealand, effective from April.
Over 39,000 reports about cybercrime were received from individuals and organisations in 2015 by the Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network (ACORN).
Raytheon|Websense has moved to re-assure local customers that it will be business as usual following the announcement of its new name, Forcepoint.
More than 392 million protected health information (PHI) records were disclosed during 1931 data breach incidents according to a new Verizon report.
Transport for NSW has restored the ability to commuters to add credit to their Opal cards using Opal.com.au after the site was taken down yesterday to address a processing issue.
Security professionals around the world have roundly opposed giving governments backdoor access to encrypted information systems and also voiced concerns about privacy being compromised to implement cybersecurity laws according to an ISACA survey.
Bank of Melbourne, St. George and BankSA mobile, Internet and phone banking services were restored at 11am today after being affected earlier in the morning due to an IT systems outage.
IAG has used drones to assess damage caused by bushfires in the Great Ocean Road area of Victoria during December 2015.
Two Western Australian businesses had to pay out thousands of dollars after BSA | The Software Alliance (BSA) discovered they were using unlicensed software.
Inabox Group (ASX: IAB) has appointed former Telstra Digital general manager Chris Ford as its new CTO.
- Unix Administrator NSW
- Test Capability Lead NSW
- Systems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer) VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules) VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules) QLD
- Storage System Engineer NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ACT
- Senior Security Sales Specialist VIC
- BPM Technical Analyst VIC
- Project / Portfolio Scheduler NSW
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow