Consulting and technology firm, Oakton Ltd, has confirmed the company’s acquisition by information technology services company, Dimension Data, had been given the go ahead by the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Stories by Staff Writers
NextDC (ASX:NXT) has netted some $9.93 million following the completion of its 2012 share purchase plan.
IDG, the parent company of Computerworld, is running its 2012 Mobile Survey, quizzing you on your mobile device usage. If you can help us out with a few questions, you'll go into the running to win a new Apple iPad.
If you use PowerPoint on a regular basis, you will no doubt have been occasionally frustrated that the backgrounds available do not always match your products or presentation topic.
If you have already used most of the Microsoft PowerPoint templates and you’re looking for some new ones we've selected some of the best
Wellington, New Zealand based accountancy software company, Xero, has continued its push into the Australian market with a marked increase in revenue.
Adelaide-based ISP has overhauled its raft of broadband plans, reducing the number of individual options from 79 to 18 and introducing packs that offer power user and business-level services to all customers.
Eccentric geek and managing director of Internode, Simon Hackett, is vying for the honour of “top geek” in a competition run by rival service provider, iiNet.
Your wrap of the top reader comments on <i>Computerworld Australia</i> this week.
Australia is one of 20 countries added to the Android mobile application marketplace.
Novell is claiming that Independent software vendors (ISVs) and enterprises can now build applications in minutes instead of days for private and public clouds with the latest version of its SUSE(R) Appliance Toolkit.
New Zealand telecommunications giant Telecom has sold AAPT’s consumer division to iiNet for $60 million following iiNet shareholder approval.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has released its annual overview of the Australian ICT market revealing that 15,000 more employees joined the ICT workforce during the past year.
Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internode has announced the release of three new Easy Bundle plans in an attempt to extend the reach of its large data plans across the country.
It took nearly two decades to go from the release of the first semi-automated genome sequencer in the mid-1980s to the launch of Roche's flagship 454 FLX next generation sequencer in 2005. The 454 is now one of three major players in the next gen market whose impact on the world of genomics cannot be underestimated. Just five years later we are poised to embrace the next generation of sequencing technology.
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Test Manager VIC
- Checkpoint Firewall and VPN NSW
- Migration Officer QLD
- Network Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall Expert VIC
- Deployment Lead VIC
- Network Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port Macquarie NSW
- Microsoft Systems Engineer VIC
- MS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message Labs NSW
- SAP Business Objects Consultant ACT
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).