Computerworld readers rate AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon on network speed, reliability, value and more. Find out which carrier gets the most cheers -- and which the most jeers -- from our 2016 survey respondents.
Stories by Preston Gralla
The internet can survive nuclear war, but not toasters and smart TVs. Government needs to act on the dangers of the IoT now.
Now that Windows 10 Anniversary Update is here, Microsoft is already working on the next two major updates. We track all the new builds here.
The company keeps defending data-gathering features that some people don’t want instead of just making them optional.
Now that Microsoft's Anniversary Update of Windows 10 is live, the company is planning two major updates for next year.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
A string of marketing and recruiting missteps suggests the company is desperate to be noticed by the younger set.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is due this summer -- but if you don’t want to wait, you can install the various builds via Microsoft’s Insider Program. Here is a guide to what each build brings.
The latest build of Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update preview makes Edge easier to install and eliminates a controversial feature in Sense.
The company’s algorithms told it where to offer its Prime Free Same-Day Delivery service, but an algorithm that uses data tainted by racism will be racist in its outcomes.
A rundown of the Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update, due this summer, including some new features available in the latest Insider build.
Even a mega-philanthropist can look craven when lusting after the world’s largest market.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
If your company has computers that are shared between employees or temporary workers, Windows 10 makes it easy to accomplish. We explain how to do it.
Computerworld readers rate AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon on network speed, value, tech support and more. Find out which carrier gets the most cheers -- and which the most jeers -- from our 2015 survey respondents.
- Process Business Analyst X 3 VIC
- 3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-D NSW
- Communications Officer ACT
- PMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity! NSW
- Data Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration Project QLD
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Chief Information Security Officer NSW
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX WA
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Tester- Infrastructure ACT
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).