DreamWorks Animation SKG has revealed details of its use of HP technology in its latest film, Puss in Boots.
Stories by Lisa Banks
The Victorian government has announced that $100,000 will be put towards supporting the activities of ICT Geelong.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has claimed that Australian consumers are embracing multiple forms of communication technologies, with mobile phones being the “bulk of voice communications.”
Red Hat has announced the general availability of its Enterprise Linux 6.2, as it begins work on version 7.
We take a look at how AI is being used at the Aussie company, who has clients including NASA and the National Australia Bank.
Kmart Australia will replace its local area network infrastructure with Ethernet switches, with the project set to support some 180 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
Lifeline has gone live with its call centre upgrade, with the system set to enable the not-for-profit to increase its call capacity by 250,000 per year.
Yarra Valley Water has announced it will make major upgrades to its email system due to its Microsoft Exchange platform becoming outdated.
Hamish Miles spoke to Computerworld Australia about his new role, the future of Linux in the enterprise, the Cloud and what role open source will play in the future.
School students in Queensland will receive 65,000 notebooks before the end of the year thanks to a new deal between the Queensland Department of Education and Training (DET) and Acer.
2012 will be the year when Google Apps will chip away at the Microsoft Office market, as the rise of mobile devices and social media could make managing a work-life balance impossible, Gartner has claimed.
The day when artificial intelligence (AI) reaches the stage of self-awareness is “lifetimes” away, the innovation officer at MyCyberTwin has claimed.
Aussie artificial intelligence company, MyCyberTwin, has spoken about its recent win at the New South Wales Australian Technology Showcase (ATS) Patron Awards.
iiNet has unveiled its latest Cloud offering, which is aimed at small to medium businesses (SMB).
Community based local search website, Yelp, has launched in Australia, partnering with Sensis to have localised content in both Melbourne and Sydney.
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- PMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity! NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant VIC
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant QLD
- Senior Applications Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Junior Business Process Analyst Perm North Sydney NSW
- SAP BW Consultant ACT
- SAP HR/ Payroll Support Consultant NSW
- Technical Writer ACT
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).