AT&T on Tuesday announced a low-cost, high-speed wireless internet technology that relies on plastic antennas set up along medium-voltage power lines.
Stories by Matt Hamblen
Google released an intriguing new video on prime time TV Monday that hints of an Oct. 4 announcement of two new smartphones -- the Pixel X and Pixel XL.
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
A top Samsung official issued an unusual video apology over Galaxy Note7 battery-related defects linked to fires and assured owners that replacement Note7 units are safe.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission late Thursday issued an official recall for 1 million Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones.
Samsung's recall of Galaxy Note 7 smartphones over reports that dozens caught fire might have a lasting impact on the company's image. Or not, depending on which analyst you ask.
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
Verizon is buying Sensity Systems, which has focused on using energy-efficient LED lighting, and recently launched an IoT pilot program with an Ohio farm.
Aruba touted software designed to help companies speed up secure integration of mobile devices and IoT objects into their networks.
The lessons Apple learns will be instructive for other smartwatch makers and will shape how all types of wearable gadgets evolve in the next 20 years.
As expected, Apple removed the headphone jack from the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to make way for a more wireless future.
AT&T and Qualcomm will be testing drones on commercial 4G LTE wireless networks to test how they can operate safely and more securely when out of sight.
Some suggestions: Watch the device as it's charging and stop if it overheats, or take it back to the place it was bought and see if the retailer can help.
Iris scanner technology is emerging in smartphones, including the new Samsung Note 7, but is expected to come soon to cars and ATM machines to verify a user’s identity.
Growth in smartphones will only reach 1.6% for all of 2016, mainly because of sales declines in developed markets, according to IDC.
- Microsoft Systems Engineer VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Data Migration Lead - SAP NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Network Architect / Lead Network Engineer ACT
- Junior Business Process Analyst Perm North Sydney NSW
- Salesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based) NSW
- Business Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based Role VIC
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Junior Business Analyst NSW
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).