Apple on Thursday called independent tests by Blaze Software that showed the Android-based Nexus S smartphone browsed the Web 52% faster than the iPhone 4 to be "flawed."
Stories by Matt Hamblen
Motorola Mobility announced today that its Wi-Fi-only Xoom tablet will hit the U.S. market on March 27 for $599 from a variety of retailers.
The dual-screen Kyocera Echo, an Android smartphone, will sell for $199.99 with a two-year agreement starting April 17 exclusively from Sprint, the carrier announced Monday.
The price of smartphone materials dropped by 13 per cent last year compared to 2009, according to In-Stat, as volumes of low-cost smartphones increased amid surging popularity.
HTC's ThunderBolt, the first smartphone to operate on Verizon Wireless's LTE network, will launch this Thursday, according to a document from Verizon received by the online retailer Wirefly.
Parts of coastal Japan have been so badly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis in recent days that the only communication about other possible dangers such as radioactive fallout from damaged reactors has been one way, coming to residents through portable, battery-operated FM radios.
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
BOSTON -- SAP AG has deployed 3,500 Apple iPads globally, mainly for its software developers and sales executives who use the tablets for real-time access to vital business intelligence data, SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann said in an interview Wednesday.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
While it sounds miniscule next to Apple's App Store and its more than 350,000 apps, the Windows Phone Marketplace now offers 9,000 apps and games and is growing by an average of 100 apps a day.
Research in Motion (RIM) has confirmed that its chief marketing Officer, Keith Pardy, is departing for personal reasons, a move that has provoked renewed concerns about RIM's marketing efforts.
As exciting as the new iPad 2 is bound to be for both consumers and business users, some IT executives who will have to support the second-generation Apple tablet are already cringing.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
A teardown analysis of Motorola's Xoom tablet by IHS iSuppli found its materials cost nearly $360, compared with $320 for materials in the comparable 32GB iPad 3G.
- Windows System Engineer NSW
- Project Manager - Adelaide based VIC
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX ACT
- Multiple System Engineers - Data Centre - Telco VIC
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager ACT
- Senior Security Sales Specialist VIC
- Test Analyst QLD
- Group Director Information Services WA
- Senior Storage System Engineer - NetApp Specialist NSW
- Wicked Front-End Developer VIC
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!