Businesses should brace themselves to deal with a wave of wearables in the workplace, with people almost certain to use the Apple Watch for work tasks according to Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
Stories by Adam Bender
More than two-thirds of Australian startup founders can’t name an Australian politician who has been especially supportive of the startup scene, according to the results of a Startup Muster survey for 2015.
Like Uber but for babysitting, Kindy is a mobile app that helps parents to find carers to watch their children.
Australian startup Bluedot Innovation has won a partnership deal with the mobile commerce platform for Taco Bell, Sonic and other major US brands.
Receiving textbooks by drone delivery is moving closer to reality as testing of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) continues at Zookal.
Half of Telstra mobile customers living across New South Wales suffered slow data speeds this morning due to a problem at one of the telco’s exchanges.
Dropbox has added group sharing to the business version of its cloud storage platform.
The 5G hype machine hit a fever pitch this week at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, but wireless services based on the still-to-be-formalised wireless standard are not expected to launch in any markets until 2020 at the earliest.
Optus will extend its mobile payments app to smartwatches and other wearable devices, the telco said today.
A new co-working space in Sydney hopes to bring together financial tech startups into 1230 square metres of collaborative office space.
Optus reached 4G download speeds of 480 Mbps in a test using carrier aggregation methods on four channels of spectrum.
Optus and Nokia Networks are testing a wireless video distribution mechanism whereby video content is streamed directly from a mobile base station.
NBN Co and Ericsson have completed a trial of fixed wireless broadband using the 3.5GHz band, the companies announced.
Got 4G and still not satisfied with the speed? Telstra has revealed it will launch 5G services in “around 2020".
The New South Wales government revealed a $2.8 million upgrade of the radio communications network used by the state’s emergency services.
- Senior Systems Engineer NSW
- Performance Tester ACT
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Networks Specialist - DNS Platform VIC
- SAP/ Nakisa Implementation Consultant QLD
- Project Manager - Adelaide based NSW
- ArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Test Lead QLD
- Infrastructure Test Analyst ACT
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager VIC
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).