MYOB will partner with Australian startup Kounta to create an integrated online accounting and point-of-sale service for MYOB customers.
Stories by Adam Bender
The film industry has declared Australian success for its play to keep DVD and Blu-ray sales alive amid a surge in legal and illegal digital watching.
Five Australian startups pitched ideas for the Internet of Things at a Vivid Sydney event.
Apple’s announcement of a home automation ecosystem has been welcomed by some Australian startups specialising in the Internet of Things (IoT).
Humans won’t mind being tracked by machines if the tracking provides them with sufficient benefits, according to the developer of the Nike FuelBand.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia could allow calling over Wi-Fi networks on iPhones as supported in iOS 8, the next Apple mobile operating system release.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Could new data sharing plans announced by Optus and Telstra reignite what some analysts describe as waning interest in mobile broadband?
Shiny Things is a Sydney edu-tech startup that develops mobile maths apps for primary schools.
Deakin University has announced plans to do joint research and development with Samsung Electronics Australia.
The Australian Federal Police has dismissed Orwellian fears about facial recognition, advocating the biometrics technique as a critical piece of the law enforcement toolset for protecting citizens.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has stated plans to turn on voice authentication to verify customer identities by the end of December at the latest.
Biometrics look like the future of authentication for payments, according to payment experts at the Biometrics Institute Asia Pacific Conference in Sydney.
Telstra has turned to a tech startup for a context-based, self-service support system currently being tested with 10,000 broadband subscribers.
The arrival in Australia of Google Chromecast could shake the media landscape, according to an IBRS analyst.
- Procurement Analyst QLD
- BI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data Technologies NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant QLD
- Network Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port Macquarie NSW
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - Virtualization NSW
- Master Planner /Scheduler QLD
- Senior Business Analyst Digital/ Web projects VIC
- Checkpoint Firewall and VPN NSW
- Network Design Engineer ACT
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).