Telstra has benefited from government inattention to competition in the telco sector, according to Vodafone.
Stories by Adam Bender
A hardware failure has resulted in an ADSL outage in Melbourne for Telstra customers.
Optus and Vodafone have separately reported network outages on Thursday afternoon.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
The Department of Industry's administration of Commercialisation Australia has received a mixed review from the Australian National Audit Office ahead of the grant program’s demise.
The New South Wales government is seeking to catch up with technology to provide a better customer experience, according to the NSW minister of finance and services.
Mobile customers in Australia could see SMS rates plummet after a decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) to regulate prices for SMS termination.
Telstra has hit speeds of 235 Mbps in a test of 4G mobile broadband using 700MHz spectrum in Perth.
Sydney startup DesignCrowd has acquired New York-based creative content platform Worth1000.
Melbourne Rail commuters travelling the City Loop will soon suffer fewer dropped calls when mobile coverage is switched on in the tunnel later this year.
White Retail Group is fighting against the trend known as 'bring-your-own applications' – or BYOA – due to security concerns, according to its IT manager.
A mobile digital wallet revealed by Bendigo Bank provides incentives to users who make payments by scanning QR codes.
Bitcoin could give a boost to online betting due to the digital currency’s anonymous nature and ability to circumvent anti-gambling laws in the United States and other countries.
Research released earlier this year by analyst firm Telsyte revealed that despite the growth of smartphones and tablets in Australia, the mobile data market had seemingly plateaued.
Peepable is an Adelaide startup that is trying to develop a better search engine for finding videos on the Internet.
- Business Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgd NSW
- Agile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project Manager NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- DevOps /Systems Administrator QLD
- .net Developer ACT
- Senior Change Manager, Financial Services NSW
- Technical Services Manager ACT
- Contract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254 Asia
- Project Manager - Insurance experience needed NSW
- Master Scheduler - IT Infrastructure Programs NSW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today