Designer Technology is a mobile app developer from Brisbane that has built the top-rated fitness app on the Microsoft Windows Phone store.
Stories by Adam Bender
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
The Australian startup scene has seen a surge in foreign private equity fund investment in the last six months, according to technology consulting firm, BDO.
It takes some irrationality to be an entrepreneur, according to Guy Kawasaki, an Apple veteran who is now chief evangelist of graphic design startup Canva.
Telstra has revealed plans to enhance security of customer accounts using two-factor authentication.
Google has reported heightened interest in Chrome OS from Australian organisations since winning a major device contract with Woolworths.
Telstra has told a court that NBN Co could owe the telco more than $100 million depending on the interpretation of the parties’ $11 billion contract.
An identity access management (IAM) project for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Western Australia has failed due to poor management, according to a government audit.
The Western Australia government’s flight to the cloud has encountered turbulence at five separate agencies.
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
Australia has fallen in broadband connectivity rankings measured by Akamai, according to the company’s latest State of the Internet report.
Telstra could usher in Australia’s first major deployment of next-generation hotspots as part of its plan to blanket the country with a public Wi-Fi network.
Google hopes to ease lingering Australian concerns about data sovereignty as it makes a fresh play to get organisations to adopt its Drive cloud storage service, according to Kevin Ackhurst, managing director of Google Enterprise in Australia.
Telecom NZ’s ICT services division Gen-i will cut more Australian positions after signing a deal to migrate customers to Telstra.
- Security Engineer - SUMO focus NSW
- Oracle Fusion Implementation Consultant NSW
- Environment Manager - POS VIC
- Environments Lead (Linux/ Automation) VIC
- Senior IT Automated Tester NSW
- Database Developer ACT
- Salesforce Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENT NSW
- Tenable Security - Technical Consultant VIC
- Business Analyst - Asset Management NSW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today