Designer Technology is a mobile app developer from Brisbane that has built the top-rated fitness app on the Microsoft Windows Phone store.
Stories by Adam Bender
Macquarie Telecom has accused Telstra of “monopolistic behaviour".
The Australian startup scene has seen a surge in foreign private equity fund investment in the last six months, according to technology consulting firm, BDO.
It takes some irrationality to be an entrepreneur, according to Guy Kawasaki, an Apple veteran who is now chief evangelist of graphic design startup Canva.
Telstra has revealed plans to enhance security of customer accounts using two-factor authentication.
Google has reported heightened interest in Chrome OS from Australian organisations since winning a major device contract with Woolworths.
Telstra has told a court that NBN Co could owe the telco more than $100 million depending on the interpretation of the parties’ $11 billion contract.
An identity access management (IAM) project for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Western Australia has failed due to poor management, according to a government audit.
The Western Australia government’s flight to the cloud has encountered turbulence at five separate agencies.
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
Australia has fallen in broadband connectivity rankings measured by Akamai, according to the company’s latest State of the Internet report.
Telstra could usher in Australia’s first major deployment of next-generation hotspots as part of its plan to blanket the country with a public Wi-Fi network.
Google hopes to ease lingering Australian concerns about data sovereignty as it makes a fresh play to get organisations to adopt its Drive cloud storage service, according to Kevin Ackhurst, managing director of Google Enterprise in Australia.
Telecom NZ’s ICT services division Gen-i will cut more Australian positions after signing a deal to migrate customers to Telstra.
- Peoplesoft Specialist ACT
- Service Manager ACT
- Systems Engineer l Citrix NetScaler NSW
- Business Analyst Finance & Lending QLD
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Digital Business Analyst l Salesforce NSW
- Salesforce Technical Business Analyst QLD
- Chief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001 NSW
- Senior IT Digital BA/Project Manager VIC
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!