Vodafone is halfway through its three-year turnaround initiative, Vodafone's chief marketer Kim Clarke this week told the ADMA Forum in Sydney.
Stories by Adam Bender
The rise of the Internet of Things could allow telcos to provide a “quint-play” of services, according to an Ovum report.
Businesses can communicate with each other using different videoconferencing products with a B2B service announced by Telstra.
Virtual reality could soon be a practical tool for engineers with the availability of inexpensive VR equipment like Oculus Rift and free open-source design software, according to a researcher at the University of New South Wales.
Dropbox has revealed additional IT admin controls as it continues its bid to lure business customers.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
There is cautious optimism among IPv6 observers as greater awareness and an exploding number of IP-enabled devices drive more organisations to support the new Internet Protocol version.
The IT manager of Dick Smith says he is replacing legacy systems by stealth as the consumer electronics retailer navigates a business turnaround.
Nine in ten Australians are willing to hand over biometric details including fingerprints when travelling across international borders, according to an Accenture survey.
Stripe has opened business in Australia, joining an increasingly competitive market of payment providers in the country.
Telstra has announced early access to its 700MHz 4G mobile network for Perth and other communities around Australia.
Australian startup Canva has announced an additional $3.6 million in funding and new partnerships with website hosts to integrate its quick graphic design tool.
Darwin and Perth residents can get an early taste of 4G mobile broadband on 700 MHz spectrum after Optus turned on the network in each CBD.
ASIO is not carrying out mass surveillance of average citizens and the agency is subject to an appropriate level of oversight, according to the organisation's head David Taylor Irvine, director-general of security.
Fujitsu will provide a cloud email service for 27,000 mailboxes across the New South Wales government.
- Senior Project Manager - Permanent Opportunity NSW
- Change Manager l Port Macquarie NSW NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant NSW
- Security IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Business/Process Analyst QLD
- Project/ Operational Coordinator NSW
- Process Business Analyst X 3 VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Automation Tester NSW
- SAP BW Consultant ACT
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).