Westpac is rolling out videoconferencing to its branches around Australia to remotely connect small businesses with financial experts at the bank’s headquarters.
Stories by Adam Bender
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Sports fans now have more ways to connect with the footie at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne after a venue-wide deployment of free Wi-Fi and an IPTV system by Cisco.
Cisco will open a US$15 million 'Internet of Everything' innovation centre in Australia later this year, the networking vendor announced at its annual Cisco Live event in Melbourne.
Cisco and Telstra took the wraps off of a work collaboration app designed for mobile devices.
Mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) on the Telstra network could launch 4G plans in the middle of next year, under a timeline revealed today by Telstra.
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
A managed network allows the UK headquarters of Infiniti Red Bull Racing to collaborate during races in real-time with the drivers and pit crew at the Australian Formula One Grand Prix in Melbourne.
Tech students at Australian universities will be able to travel to China under a partnership announced between Huawei and the Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
Major Australian banks have made mobile payments a priority tech initiative and are in various stages of rolling out technology that lets customers pay with smartphones. Commonwealth Bank and Westpac are so far leading the pack, but ANZ Bank and National Australia Bank (NAB) say they are planning to make their own moves soon.
A Samsung Galaxy S4 is no longer required to tap and pay using the Commonwealth Bank mobile app for Android.
Google has joined forces with the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) to get more small businesses online.
Telstra's competitors continue to latch onto the arrival of Netflix in Australia, with Optus announcing six free months of the service included with some of its mobile and broadband plans.
Salesforce announced a partnership with StartupAUS and the launch of a Salesforce for Startups program in Australia.
Analysts have had mixed first opinions on the Apple Watch following its launch overnight.
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Process Business Analyst X 3 VIC
- Infrastructure Consultant QLD
- Cloud Orchestration Specialist VIC
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - Virtualization NSW
- Senior Test Analyst QLD
- 3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-D NSW
- Service Manager ACT
- Test Analyst QLD
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).