A new messaging service by iiNet lets businesses send text messages from the Web, email or any mobile device.
Stories by Adam Bender
The University of Queensland has announced a $10 million fund for early-stage startups.
Broadcasters say they want no part in a revamped regulatory framework for spectrum, contrary to calls by telcos and Foxtel for broadcasting spectrum to be included.
Smart parking, lighting and waste management could soon be coming to Canberra, according to the ACT government official leading the city’s digital city initiative.
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has certified the security of the AirWatch Secure Content Locker for Apple iOS devices.
Banks can win against the fast-growing PayPal because they are more trusted by customers, according to Bendigo and Adelaide Bank managing director, Mike Hirst.
Kill the mandatory data retention policy, Greens leader Scott Ludlam has urged.
Virtualization is helping make Google Chrome OS a potential alternative for enterprises that have traditionally been Windows shops.
The Lord Mayor of Perth has embraced big data to help the city better plan for population growth and make smarter infrastructure decisions.
Content owners aim to curtail piracy in Australia with an online listing of services where consumers can legally obtain music, movies, video games and other material.
“NBN Co was not fit for purpose,” according to the Coalition government’s latest report on the National Broadband Network.
The Australian competition regulator has asked how to refine pricing of SMS text messages and mobile calls.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
A startup initiative launched by the federal government and sponsored by industry players has announced a free online school for people wanting to start a business in Australia.
Rip Curl has launched a smartwatch for surfers that measures surf data and maps their ride on an interactive map.
- Security Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Scrum Master QLD
- Project Manager (Software product development) VIC
- PMO Analyst - Financial Services NSW
- Test Manager WA
- ERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - Sydney NSW
- Finance Analyst/ Project Specialist VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules) WA
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules) NSW
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).