The Treasury Corporation of Victoria (TCV), which manages the state's funding requirements and provides financial services and advice to government agencies, is planning to overhaul its storage area network, issuing a request for tender over the weekend.
Stories by Adam Bender
The Manly Life Saving Club is trialling wearable wristbands for nippers, swimmers and surfers that quickly provide critical information in the case of an emergency.
Optus will cover the cost of early termination fees (ETFs) and provide credits for old smartphones in a move that appears to be aimed at reversing a recent customer loss trend.
Vimcore is a Sydney B2B startup that connects its customers’ employees to local healthcare providers. When not running the business, the company’s co-founder, Jessica Evans, advocates women entrepreneurship in the largely male tech startup scene.
NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has voiced doubts that 15 megabits per second will be fast enough for the average Australian home in the long term.
NBN Co aims to have National Broadband Network service available to about 1 million homes and businesses in financial-year 2014-15, up from 552,000 in FY 2013-14, CEO Bill Morrow said today as the company announced financial results for the 12-month period ended 30 June 2014.
NBN Co has appealed a decision by the New South Wales Supreme Court that had supported Telstra’s interpretation of consumer-price-index (CPI) adjustments in the companies’ $11 billion agreement.
Melbourne's IT's acquisition of Netregistry Group contributed to a 16 per cent year-on-year revenue jump to $59.6 million for the first half of 2014, the company said today.
Australian startups are receiving increased attention from corporate enterprises, according to entrepreneurs at the York Butter Factory co-working space in Melbourne.
Techworld Australia stops by Melbourne's hub for startups
Amid continuing rumours of Netflix coming to Australia, here comes another video streaming subscription service.
Braintree has integrated PayPal into its payments platform with the launch of its v.zero SDK in Australia.
SoftLayer will launch its first Australian data centre next month in Melbourne, the cloud provider and its parent IBM have announced.
M2 Group can lower prices of its Commander small business plans without reducing margins when customers transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN), according to M2 Group CEO Geoff Horth.
Too many investors think of the Australian startup scene as a “casino” in which they can place a number of bets and get rich quick, according to Talent International Richard Earl.
- System admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 needed ACT
- Infra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, Network NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Healthcare VIC
- Windows Server Engineer NSW
- Senior Project Manager VIC
- NV2 - System Administration / Application Support ACT
- Vendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSM VIC
- Data Management & Reporting Development Officer SA
- Product Owner NSW
- Business Analyst - ICT Security NSW
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.