Bugwolf is a Melbourne startup that provides beta testers for enterprises and app developers seeking to speed their software to market.
Stories by Adam Bender
It’s time for the Triple Zero emergency phone number to accept more than voice calls, according to industry and consumer advocates who made submissions to the review of the national Triple Zero (000) operator.
Spurring adoption of IPv6 and promoting a smooth transition of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) are key Internet governance priorities for the year ahead, according to the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC).
While Apple works to turn credit cards digital, an Australian startup is turning Bitcoin into a piece of plastic.
The government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot program will prioritise small communities and major transport routes for new mobile base stations in regional Australia, according to the director of the program.
Devices on the edge of the network are holding back performance of IPv6, according to networking industry officials on a panel at APNIC 38.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will create additional security risks for businesses and consumers, according to network security experts at the APNIC 38 conference in Brisbane.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has urged world leaders to maintain a multi-stakeholder model for governance of the Internet as the United States releases its stewardship of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
Telco industry officials have indicated support for spectrum policy changes proposed this week by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull.
Access to high-bandwidth wireless broadband is critical for supporting drones, national defence and autonomous mining equipment, according to presenters from industry and government at the RadComms conference in Sydney today.
The government is eyeing spectrum used by community TV broadcasters in Australian capital cities for a possible second Digital Dividend auction.
Telstra has waited just one day to copy Optus in offering up to $450 in credit to customers who leave their old carrier and sign a new two-year contract.
The mayor of Adelaide has predicted that the Internet of Things will bring “huge efficiencies” to Australia’s fifth largest city.
A wave of inexpensive Windows laptops meant to compete with the Google Chromebook is coming, but analysts say enterprises should carefully consider their requirements before choosing a low-cost device from either company.
- ICT Security Auditor ACT
- Data Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in R NSW
- Program Manager - Data Insight VIC
- Business Analyst QLD
- Informatica Developer (MDM) NSW
- Senior Business Analyst -Change and SAP Procurement NSW
- Video Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, Remedy NSW
- Test Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos) NSW
- MDM Engineer NSW
- Outbound Telesales VIC
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.