Eftpos has switched on new centralised payments infrastructure that is meant to speed up the rollout of products including Eftpos online and mobile payments.
Stories by Adam Bender
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has selected Australian e-learning startup Smart Sparrow for a grant in a $20 million international competition to develop next-generation courseware.
After a pivot into mobile payments, Ingogo has raised $9.1 million in a pre-IPO funding round.
The first Wi-Fi hotspots under Telstra’s $100 million plan to canvas Australia with public Wi-Fi are set to come online in November.
Sydney startup Tinybeans has secured $2 million in funding from private investors to fuel the parenting social network’s international ambitions.
Lenovo plans to close its acquisition of IBM’s x86 server business this Wednesday (1 October), the companies have revealed.
The National Roads & Motorists’ Association (NRMA) is the latest large organisation to engage with Australian startups, launching an accelerator program called Jumpstart.
A mandatory data retention scheme could be difficult and expensive for Telstra, according to the telco’s chief risk officer.
The Senate committee overseeing the National Broadband Network has drilled NBN Co about a disputed report that claimed great cost reductions to rolling out fibre to the premise (FTTP).
Australian ISPs continue to make a poor showing on IPv6 adoption, based on data released this week by World IPv6 Launch.
Australia has ranked 21st in the world on Internet access, with 83 per cent of its people using the Internet, according to an annual report released by the Broadband Commission for Digital Development.
US venture capital firms have committed USD$35 million to a B2B startup from the Central Coast.
With vectored VDSL2 broadband expected to play a key role in the Coalition’s multi-technology National Broadband Plan, the Communications Alliance has updated two related industry standards.
The Coalition government plans within weeks to release details of its plans for promoting tech startups in Australia, including changes to employee share option (ESOP) taxation rules, as part of a wide-ranging economic reform package.
Optus has upgraded its 4G network in four capital cities in Australia with the launch of LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) carrier aggregation technology.
- Business Analyst - Asset Management NSW
- Dynamics CRM Developer NSW
- Program Director NSW
- IT Senior Business Analyst (12M) NSW
- Senior Business Analyst - Enterprise Data NSW
- OPEN_ASAP_Configuration Manager ACT
- Analyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983 Asia
- Linux Systems Administrator QLD
- Technical Consultant - Server SA
- Agile Business Analyst NSW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today