Atlassian founder Scott Farquhar said he would not stay in Australia if he was starting a tech company today.
Stories by Adam Bender
Tight US immigration laws could be closing the “brain drain” of foreign startups that defect to Silicon Valley, according to startup investors Bill Tai and Lars Rasmussen.
Southern Cross University has tapped Huawei for a five-year project to upgrade its communications and campus security systems.
GoGet and other car sharing companies could soon get a major new customer: the New South Wales government.
Telstra has slapped back a call by the Optus chairman to break up the top telco in Australia.
The CIO of News Limited Australia has set a goal of moving 75 per cent of the organisation’s compute into the cloud by the end of 2015.
Mobile bar tab startup Clipp has doubled its number of pubs after signing an agreement with the Australian Leisure & Hospitality (ALH) Group.
A report benchmarking the mobile networks in Australia has given high ratings to the country's three telco network operators. The report was released the same day the federal government released applications for a $100 million program that aims remedy poor mobile coverage in regional areas.
Telstra will expand further into India through an agreement with the telecom provider Tata Communications.
Communications Alliance seeks to address “information overload” for telecom customers with fresh revisions to the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) code.
Optus has lifted the curtain on its National Broadband Network plans for enterprise by announcing Optus Evolve voice and data services over the NBN.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
Australia’s competition regulator has given the all clear to the $703 million travel website acquisition of Wotif.com by US giant Expedia.
NBN Co is set to expand the scope of its National Broadband Network fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) construction trial, according to the company’s chief customer officer, John Simon.
Microsoft’s big reveal of Windows 10 has created the possibility that many enterprises won’t ever adopt the Windows 8 operating system.
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Security Analyst ACT
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Automation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial Enterprise VIC
- Senior Security Sales Specialist VIC
- VBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week) QLD
- Infrastructure Project Manager NSW
- System Engineer SA
- Microsoft Systems Engineer VIC
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - Virtualization NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow