Verizon’s planned acquisition of Yahoo will take longer than expected and won’t close until this year’s second quarter, the internet company said on Monday.
Stories by Michael Kan
China is patching a hole in its online censorship apparatus. The country’s regulators are going after unauthorised internet connections, including tools known as VPNs (virtual private networks) that can bypass China’s efforts to control the web.
The developer behind Lavabit, an email service that noted leaker Edward Snowden used, is releasing source code for an open-source end-to-end encrypted email standard that promises surveillance-proof messaging.
Spanish police have arrested a suspected Russian hacker of developing the Neverquest banking Trojan, a malware targeting financial institutions across the world.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said he stands by an earlier pledge to face trial in the U.S., but he is first urging federal investigators to name the exact charges against him.
A Mac malware that’s been spying on biomedical industry may have been circulating undetected for years, according to new research.
When Donald Trump is inaugurated as the U.S. President on Friday, Juan Soberanis intends to protest the event -- digitally.
President Barack Obama has commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data to WikiLeaks relating to the Iraq War.
China is requiring that all app stores register in the country, as part of crackdown on malware and the spread of “illegal information.”
The hacking group that stole cyberweapons suspected to be from the U.S. National Security Agency is signing off -- but not before releasing another arsenal of tools that appear designed to spy on Windows systems.
As if the whodunnit into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee wasn't already confusing and murky enough, the supposed Romanian hacker who first released the emails resurfaced on Thursday to say everyone has it wrong.
President-elect Donald Trump plans to consult "the greatest computer minds” for input on bolstering U.S. hacking defenses, as experts say an overhaul to the country's cybersecurity is badly needed.
A classified intelligence report on the Kremlin’s suspected efforts to meddle with the U.S. election reportedly includes a bombshell allegation: that Russian operatives have compromising personal and financial information about President-elect Donald Trump.
Democratic groups and figures weren’t the only ones targeted in Russia’s suspected campaign to influence last year’s election. The country’s cyberspies also targeted computers from state-level Republican groups and stole information from local voter registration records, FBI director James Comey claimed
For better or worse, a security firm’s attempt to cash in on a software bug -- by shorting a company’s stock and then publicizing the flaw -- might have pioneered a new approach to vulnerability disclosure.
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Technical Specialist - AIX VIC
- Infrastructure Business Analyst NSW
- Infrastructure Project Manager NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Capacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z Systems VIC
- Senior Engineer - Finance Packages QLD
- Senior PMO Analyst - Reporting NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - Applications NSW
- Technical Consultant/Systems Analyst QLD
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow