Responding to customer complaints, Jawbone will add automatic sleep tracking to its Up line of trackers, among other new features.
Stories by Fred O'Connor
Adblock Plus will let users block ads that pop up when they're browsing the Web with mobile devices.
Toyota is partnering with Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to research artificial intelligence and robotics, work they say will lead to autonomous cars.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
The U.S. government has approved construction of a powerful digital camera that will help scientists better understand dark matter and study how galaxies formed.
Google may still be working on a name for its recently spun off life sciences group, but the division already has a foe: diabetes.
Apple and Hewlett-Packard, among other organizations, will develop flexible, thin sensors that could be placed on uniforms and in the tight spaces on ships or aircraft.
A partnership between Apple and a credit card processing company could add local retailers to list of merchants that accept Apple Pay.
Fitbit retained its title as the world's top wearables vendor for the second quarter of 2015, but Apple is quickly gaining ground.
A strong U.S. dollar, a lack of interest in upgrading hardware and a surplus of notebooks will contribute to the declines
After initially saying it would sell the Apple Watch in approximately 300 of its stores, Best Buy has now decided to have it in all of its locations by the end of next month.
Microsoft's HoloLens could become the preferred workplace computer as developers build apps for the augmented reality headset.
The money Uber is taking in from booked rides will increase threefold this year to around $10.8 billion, according to an investor presentation that Reuters obtained.
Google will shut down its website that used search queries to determine how influenza was spreading, and will pass along the data to health organizations to create their own flu prediction models.
An update to Android Wear will bring Google Translate and interactive watch faces to the wearable OS.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant WA
- Database Developer ACT
- PMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background Essential NSW
- SAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to Design WA
- Bid Manager VIC
- ArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Unix Systems Administrator NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial Services NSW
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect VIC
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).