Browser add-ons bring convenience, pizzazz, and efficiency to our surfing. I’ve rounded up some of the best to help you get the most out of the web.
Stories by Daniel Ionescu
The best of 2012’s apps for your iPhone and iPod Touch, so far, include fun apps for wasting time, image and video editing apps, and utilities that speed up common iPhone tasks.
Apple is looking to increase the iPhone's screen size from 3.5 inches to at least 4 inches, according to a Wall Street Journal report, a move that's presumably being made because of stiff Android competition.
Lusting after Google's glasses? Here are 15 augmented reality apps you can get now.
Toshiba has introduced its new line of quad-core Android tablets, including a giant 13-inch model with a high-resolution display and quad-core processor. The company is also phasing out its 7- and 10-inch Thrive tablets, which will be replaced with the new Excite line of tablets running Android 4.0.
Get more from Google Maps with these ingenious mashups.
We'll give you a good look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Nokia 808 PureView, Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD and other standout products from the Mobile World Congress 2012.
Almost a year after the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet was introduced, Research In Motion has delivered a new OS that brings a native e-mail client to the device.
Kodak, which filed for bankruptcy last month, is killing its digital cameras business and plans to focus on printing in an effort to save money.
Apple's iPhone is a better investment than any other smartphone because it has a higher resale value than an Android device, and it's also less expensive to own. That's according to a study from Priceonomics.
The successor of the Galaxy S II Android smartphone won't be introduced at the Mobile World Congress conference at the end of the month.
Samsung Galaxy S II owners will be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in the first quarter of 2012, the Korean manufacturer has announced.
Flipboard, the popular iPad app that transforms your social networking feeds into a sleek magazine, is now available for the iPhone.
The Asus Transformer Prime, the world’s first quad-core tablet, is getting praise from reviewers, who say it might be the best Android tablet yet.
What happens if you take the RAZR design and add a slide-out QWERTY keyboard? Meet the Motorola Droid 4, the latest recruit in the Android army, breaking cover this weekend via leaked photos from Droid Life.
- Project Scheduler QLD
- Senior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Security IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant NSW
- Data Analyst - MDM NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Change Analyst VIC
- Digital Business Analyst l Salesforce NSW
- Checkpoint Firewall and VPN NSW
- Business Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based Role VIC
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).