Tips, tricks, apps and advice for getting the most out of new Alexa devices, Apple Watches, Android phones, Windows 10 PCs and more.
Stories by Computerworld Staff
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Senior Features Editor Tracy Mayor dive into some of the details of Computerworld's latest IT Salary Survey. It's all about the money....
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Computerworld reviewer (and Apple expert) Michael deAgonia and Senior Editor Keith Shaw about Apple's March 21 event and the trials and tribulations of smartphone ownership.
Dell's XPS 15 9550 Touch laptop impresses Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie with its 4K screen connectivity options. And recent reports indicate that Apple's iPhone might finally get wireless charging this year.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Computerworld staffers discuss the sorry state of health record security and bold predictions for the coming year in IT.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Computerworld's Tracy Mayor and Lucas Mearian weigh in on Microsoft's aggressive Windows 10 plans, DevOps, and tech's role in helping to spur clean-energy research.
Roboticists at the DARPA Robotics Challenge Finals discuss with Computerworld the difficulties of creating fully autonomous robots that can handle tasks without human intervention. Many of the robots at last week's finals were semi-autonomous or relied on human operators.
For seasoned and new IT leaders alike, the new year is a good excuse to pause and take stock of your professional and personal progress in our always interesting, always chaotic industry.
Telecommunications company National Voice + Data has signed up to take space in Equinix’s Melbourne data centre, ME1, which is currently under construction.
CIOs at Humana, Progressive, Vanguard, Western Union and other huge companies talk candidly about where they are with cloud computing -- some are "all in" with all things cloud, others are proceeding more cautiously with, say, public cloud for specific types of apps -- and some of the lessons they've learned along the way. Skills development, avoiding vendor lock-in and security issues are all on their minds, too.
Amazon is about to buy Twitch, a video game live-streaming service, according to reports.
If a company wants humans and robots to work well together, they need to give the robots more freedom to work on their own.
If the White House learned one thing from the Healthcare.gov debacle, it was that the website needs clear-thinking people who can see a problem for what it is. Mikey Dickerson may just be that person.
Find out what more than 300 Australian CIOs and senior IT and business leaders are thinking when it comes to infrastructure and cloud.
There is no doubt that the twin storms of cloud and mobility are transforming the business landscape.
- MDM - Consultant NSW
- Capacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z Systems VIC
- Network Security Engineer - Cisco ISE VIC
- Microsoft Systems Engineer VIC
- Network Engineer ACT
- AAA Developer NSW
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Snr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Applications Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Project Manager - Location Management Program - Telco VIC
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow