Pure-play online bank and brokerage E-Trade Group Inc. reported first-quarter numbers Tuesday afternoon that were in line with estimates. The company had revenue of US$330 million, and its net income from continued operations was $868,000 (break even per share). The net income is compared to a net loss from operations of $672,000 (break even per share) for the same quarter last year. Revenue was down 21 percent compared to the same quarter last year and down 1.2 percent from the December quarter.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!