Pure-play online bank and brokerage E-Trade Group Inc. reported first-quarter numbers Tuesday afternoon that were in line with estimates. The company had revenue of US$330 million, and its net income from continued operations was $868,000 (break even per share). The net income is compared to a net loss from operations of $672,000 (break even per share) for the same quarter last year. Revenue was down 21 percent compared to the same quarter last year and down 1.2 percent from the December quarter.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is