Pure-play online bank and brokerage E-Trade Group Inc. reported first-quarter numbers Tuesday afternoon that were in line with estimates. The company had revenue of US$330 million, and its net income from continued operations was $868,000 (break even per share). The net income is compared to a net loss from operations of $672,000 (break even per share) for the same quarter last year. Revenue was down 21 percent compared to the same quarter last year and down 1.2 percent from the December quarter.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW