Remember the days when watching the Super Bowl meant eating lots of chips, hanging out with friends and, most importantly, being glued to the TV?
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Facebook's IPO filing lays out a pretty good image of where CEO Mark Zuckerberg wants to take the company: He sees the social network as having significant historical value to the economy, governments and -- he hopes -- to every person connected to the Internet around the world.
When Facebook filed its IPO papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, some interesting facts about the company were revealed.
With the Facebook initial public offering (IPO) now official, industry and financial analysts say that a huge influx of cash could enable the social networking company to topple Google.
With Facebook expected to file its plans today for its initial public offering, industry and financial analysts say it could be one of the biggest IPOs in US history.
If political candidates want to make any traction in this year's election, they better use Twitter, says Dick Costolo, CEO of the social networking firm.
In a letter sent to eight members of Congress, Google yesterday defended its move to consolidate its privacy policies and users' personal information.
Looking for an interesting Valentine's Day gift? Big fan of Angry Birds?
Google is widening the potential user base for Google+ by lowering the age requirement from 18 to 13 years old -- a move that could help it grow in Facebook's shadow.
Radiation from the largest <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvjnHk2saw">solar flare</a> in more than six years shouldn't adversely affect communications or technology for most people on earth, experts say.
Twitter and federal law enforcement are investigating the hacking of a U.S. Senator's Twitter account Monday afternoon.
Continuing his longstanding use of social networks, President Barack Obama is set to do an interview in a Google+ Hangout on Jan. 30.
When TD Bank Group made a lot of acquisitions a few years ago, executives knew they needed to find a way to help employees span international borders and work together.
The Web site and office tools of online services company Zoho were <a href="http://blogs.zoho.com/update-on-our-downtime/">knocked offline</a> Friday by a power outage in its data center.
- Test Planner - Infrastructure/Data Centre ACT
- Application Services Administrator (Linux) NSW
- Program Manager VIC
- Midrange Provisioning NSW
- Test Manager WA
- Finance Analyst/ Project Specialist VIC
- Test Capability Lead NSW
- SQL Database Administrator (DBA) NSW
- Devops Consultant - 12 month contract VIC
- Senior Security Sales Specialist VIC
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow