Twitter and federal law enforcement are investigating the hacking of a U.S. Senator's Twitter account Monday afternoon.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Continuing his longstanding use of social networks, President Barack Obama is set to do an interview in a Google+ Hangout on Jan. 30.
When TD Bank Group made a lot of acquisitions a few years ago, executives knew they needed to find a way to help employees span international borders and work together.
The Web site and office tools of online services company Zoho were <a href="http://blogs.zoho.com/update-on-our-downtime/">knocked offline</a> Friday by a power outage in its data center.
Google moved up three spots to claim the top position in Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the U.S.
Several <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/slideshow/detail/26885/Samples-of-SOPA-blackout-sites">major Internet companies</a> and thousands of concerned users are successfully lighting up social networks to spread opposition to controversial anti-piracy bills now under debate in the U.S. Congress.
Yahoo co-founder <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9223497/Jerry_Yang_leaves_Yahoo">Jerry Yang's departure</a> this week from the company should put in in a better position to take drastic action to fix its long-running woes.
Speculation is swirling that Facebook is getting ready to announce a way to combine information on what users do on, and off, the social network.
Reports were circulating Tuesday that Facebook will launch its initial public offering in May.
Women may have come a long way in the high-tech field in the last 10 years, but there's still a lot of room for growth, according to a group of female tech executives.
Cashing in on the ultrabook excitement at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Lenovo has rolled out four of its own slimmed-down models, including one geared specifically for the enterprise.
With Intel finally breaking into the burgeoning smartphone market, analysts say the company is moving to defend its turf - and possibly even its future stability -- against an encroaching competitor.
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt told an audience at the <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9223141/CES_2012_What_you_need_to_know">Consumer Electronics Show</a> (CES) that the future of technology will be getting all the electronics in our lives to friend each other.
HP is hoping to grab the fashionable user with its new ultrabook, the Envy 14 Spectre.
There are <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/topic/75/Smartphones">smartphones</a> and smart TVs. Now there are smart eyeglasses.
- Identity Access + Security Consultant SA
- Junior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - Sydney NSW
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Change Manager l Port Macquarie NSW QLD
- Business Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based Role VIC
- Process Business Analyst X 3 VIC
- Microsoft Devops Engineers - contract - Sydney NSW
- Agile Coach WA
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Security Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde Based NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).