Speculation is circulating online that Facebook is getting ready to launch mobile ads in a few weeks.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Launched four years ago, the use of Wi-Fi on US airlines has yet to catch on, with estimates that the wireless technology is still used by only 7 per centof the flying public.
Fueled by a firestorm of outrage on Twitter and Facebook, the people behind the Susan G. Komen For the Cure Friday backed off their decision to cut funding of Planned Parenthood programs.
Remember the days when watching the Super Bowl meant eating lots of chips, hanging out with friends and, most importantly, being glued to the TV?
Facebook's IPO filing lays out a pretty good image of where CEO Mark Zuckerberg wants to take the company: He sees the social network as having significant historical value to the economy, governments and -- he hopes -- to every person connected to the Internet around the world.
When Facebook filed its IPO papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, some interesting facts about the company were revealed.
With the Facebook initial public offering (IPO) now official, industry and financial analysts say that a huge influx of cash could enable the social networking company to topple Google.
With Facebook expected to file its plans today for its initial public offering, industry and financial analysts say it could be one of the biggest IPOs in US history.
If political candidates want to make any traction in this year's election, they better use Twitter, says Dick Costolo, CEO of the social networking firm.
In a letter sent to eight members of Congress, Google yesterday defended its move to consolidate its privacy policies and users' personal information.
Looking for an interesting Valentine's Day gift? Big fan of Angry Birds?
Google is widening the potential user base for Google+ by lowering the age requirement from 18 to 13 years old -- a move that could help it grow in Facebook's shadow.
Radiation from the largest <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvjnHk2saw">solar flare</a> in more than six years shouldn't adversely affect communications or technology for most people on earth, experts say.
Twitter and federal law enforcement are investigating the hacking of a U.S. Senator's Twitter account Monday afternoon.
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX NSW
- SCRUM Master VIC
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Communications Officer ACT
- Test Analyst - Healthcare VIC
- Tester (6 month contract) Finance NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Project/ Operational Coordinator NSW
- Project Scheduler NSW
- Life/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde area NSW
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).