A lot can change in six years. Just ask the folks at Twitter.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
The Chinese government, Google's last hurdle to acquiring Motorola Mobility, are slowing up the purchase process by expanding their investigation into the pending transaction.
Just as voters in Illinois are heading to the polls to cast their votes in the Republican primary today, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is participating in a Google+ hangout.
March Madness may be fun for college basketball fans, but it can be a nightmare for IT departments trying to keep their networks running normally.
Intel is ready to start cranking out chips for tablets, but is the chip maker moving fast enough to boost its presence in the mobile market?
Google is planning major changes to its search engine that will make it easier and faster for users to get the information they need.
Despite a report today that AOL is killing off its popular instant messaging service, the company says that's not true.
A former Google executive has said the company is so focused on advertising and its increasing rivalry with Facebook that the search company is going off track.
With an aggressive new CEO at Yahoo's helm and Facebook looking ahead to its initial public offering, Yahoo's patent lawsuit may have Facebook in an awkward position.
After several years of sluggish sales, the semiconductor industry is on the verge of a rebound, according to market research firm Gartner.
Google, in a coup, has hired Regina Dugan, director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), for a senior executive position.
CNN may be in the process of buying Mashable, depending on which line of speculation you believe.
A 30-minute video about an African warlord and his army blasted its way onto the Internet this week, lighting up social networks like Facebook and Twitter and becoming a YouTube phenomenon.
Worldwide PC shipments are on track for a small increase, but will remain weak throughout 2012, according to industry analyst firm Gartner.
With the unveiling of Apple's latest iPad, PC makers must accelerate efforts to keep the tablet from taking a bigger slice of their business.
- Senior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - Telco VIC
- PMO Analyst - Financial Services NSW
- Application Services Administrator (Linux) NSW
- Network Specialist - IPAM Telco VIC
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant VIC
- Business Test Lead - BRT/UAT NSW
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules) WA
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Senior Project Manager - PERMANENT ACT
- Senior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow