With Facebook expected to file its plans today for its initial public offering, industry and financial analysts say it could be one of the biggest IPOs in US history.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
If political candidates want to make any traction in this year's election, they better use Twitter, says Dick Costolo, CEO of the social networking firm.
In a letter sent to eight members of Congress, Google yesterday defended its move to consolidate its privacy policies and users' personal information.
Looking for an interesting Valentine's Day gift? Big fan of Angry Birds?
Google is widening the potential user base for Google+ by lowering the age requirement from 18 to 13 years old -- a move that could help it grow in Facebook's shadow.
Radiation from the largest <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvjnHk2saw">solar flare</a> in more than six years shouldn't adversely affect communications or technology for most people on earth, experts say.
Twitter and federal law enforcement are investigating the hacking of a U.S. Senator's Twitter account Monday afternoon.
Continuing his longstanding use of social networks, President Barack Obama is set to do an interview in a Google+ Hangout on Jan. 30.
When TD Bank Group made a lot of acquisitions a few years ago, executives knew they needed to find a way to help employees span international borders and work together.
The Web site and office tools of online services company Zoho were <a href="http://blogs.zoho.com/update-on-our-downtime/">knocked offline</a> Friday by a power outage in its data center.
Google moved up three spots to claim the top position in Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the U.S.
Several <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/slideshow/detail/26885/Samples-of-SOPA-blackout-sites">major Internet companies</a> and thousands of concerned users are successfully lighting up social networks to spread opposition to controversial anti-piracy bills now under debate in the U.S. Congress.
Yahoo co-founder <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9223497/Jerry_Yang_leaves_Yahoo">Jerry Yang's departure</a> this week from the company should put in in a better position to take drastic action to fix its long-running woes.
Speculation is swirling that Facebook is getting ready to announce a way to combine information on what users do on, and off, the social network.
- Senior Manager Practice Lead NSW
- Oracle Fusion Implementation Consultant NSW
- Agile Business Analyst NSW
- Business Analyst VIC
- Release and Deployment Manager ACT
- Systems Analyst - ERP NSW
- Contract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352 Asia
- Technical COE Specialist ACT
- Business Analyst, Insurance NSW
- Project Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1 ACT
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.