Read more about drm and legal issues in Computerworld's DRM and Legal Issues Topic Center.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Google plans to move ahead with its self-driving car technology and hopes to get a hand from the folks in Detroit.
Twitter released updated iPhone and Android apps that make it easier for users to search and find new information.
When Apple CEO Tim Cook dissed the whole idea of hybrid mobile computers, he may have been showing his hand.
Less than a week ago, the Internet was abuzz with reports that Facebook's IPO would come in mid-May. Today, news reports are adding several more weeks to that timeline.
With the launch of Google Drive this week, IT managers can look forward to a potential new productivity tool -- and some significant headaches, analysts say.
With the arrival of Intel's Ivy Bridge processors, the chip maker has just given its competition a new bar to shoot for.
Craigslist hasn't changed its look much over the past several years.
Facebook on Monday continued its latest spending spree by agreeing to pay Microsoft about $550 million for some 650 former AOL patents and patent applications.
Researchers at Northwestern University have developed a device they say can deliver messages from the brain directly to muscles -- skipping over the spinal cord -- and enable a paralyzed hand to move.
Google might want to use its new smart glasses prototype to look over its shoulder.
Reports circulated Thursday that Facebook's initial public offering could arrive on May 17.
Privacy groups and lawmakers are calling for a new and broader investigation into Google and its privacy practices after the U.S. Federal Communications Commission announced that it found no evidence that the company broke eavesdropping laws.
As global semiconductor revenue hit $306.8 billion in 2011, Intel grabbed its biggest bite of the chip market to date.
When the RMS Titanic set sail on her maiden voyage from Southampton, England, to New York, on April 10, 1912, she was considered the ultimate passenger liner -- unparalleled in luxury, size and technology.
- PMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background Essential NSW
- Security Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- SAP/ Nakisa Implementation Consultant QLD
- Infrastructure Business Analyst NSW
- Branch Practice Manager - Security QLD
- Group Director Information Services WA
- Database Developer ACT
- Project / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast Location QLD
- Senior Technical Specialist NSW
- Data Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala) VIC
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow