While Facebook executives talk to the country's top investors about its 900 million users and its powerful global reach, analysts say they need to explain how they're going to fix one glaring problem -- mobile.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Of all the things discussed and analyzed surrounding Facebook's upcoming initial public offering, perhaps the most surprising -- or just plain funniest -- is co-founder Mark Zuckerberg's hoodie.
A major Yahoo investor fired another shot at the company's CEO, saying Scott Thompson's apology wasn't enough and that he should be replaced immediately.
The Yahoo director who led the search committee that hired embattled CEO Scott Thompson said Tuesday she will will step down from the board.
The people of Nevada may be in for a surprise when they drive to the market or down the highway -- driverless cars.
Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson says he's sorry, but is not admitting any wrongdoing.
Facebook on Monday launched its IPO roadshow in New York City with CEO Mark Zuckerberg turning out to pitch the company's upcoming stock to potential investors.
The row over Yahoo's leadership intensified over weekend as another major investor called for CEO Scott Thompson to be fired.
All the momentum and vision that Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson has been building for the struggling company may have been thrown off course.
Facebook officials continue to decline to respond to speculation on when the social networking company will pull the trigger on its highly-anticipated initial public offering.
With Facebook's IPO looming just ahead, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo says his company is in no hurry to follow Facebook's lead.
A well-known theoretical physicist has taken direct aim at a key theory in the computer industry, saying Moore's Law is collapsing.
While Facebook made its fortune on people -- about 800 million users worldwide today -- posting funny pictures of their cats and kids, the social network is also taking advantage of its ability to be helpful to those in need.
Facebook launched a new tool today that co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg hopes will help connect patients with needed organ donors.
Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is taking to the network news Tuesday to announce a new tool that is supposed to have the power to save lives.
- ADABAS Natural Developer NSW
- Senior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage Specialist NSW
- Senior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - Telco VIC
- Data Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala) VIC
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager ACT
- SQL Database Administrator (DBA) NSW
- Unix Systems Administrator NSW
- Infrastructure Business Analyst NSW
- Agile Coach NSW
- Test Lead QLD
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).