NASA engineers updated the software for a robotic Mars rover, correcting a more than two-month-old computer glitch while the robot hurtled through space on its way to Mars.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
With official OKs from the U.S. Department of Justice and the European Commission on Monday, Google moved closer to finalizing its deal to acquire Motorola Mobility.
With a wireless streaming music device reportedly in the works, Google is working on getting deeper into the home entertainment arena, according to reports.
U.K. telecom provider Virgin Media is reducing travel time, increasing team work and decreasing email dependence by deploying social enterprise collaboration tools.
Built via a slew of mergers and acquisitions, TD Bank Group in recent years had seen its employees lose the ability to easily collaborate with one another as its workforce grew rapidly across the United States and Canada.
A majority of U.S. social networking users say their fellow users mostly kind, and that the sites make them feel good about themselves.
The shakeup at Yahoo continues.
A lot of Americans took their holiday shopping online last year, which helped push e-commerce spending up 14% in the last quarter.
Facebook users today are complaining that the social network and its mobile app are running very slowly.
With new CEO Rory Read at the helm for about six months, Advanced Micro Devices has turned its attention to the lucrative and burgeoning tablet market.
Speculation is circulating online that Facebook is getting ready to launch mobile ads in a few weeks.
Launched four years ago, the use of Wi-Fi on US airlines has yet to catch on, with estimates that the wireless technology is still used by only 7 per centof the flying public.
Fueled by a firestorm of outrage on Twitter and Facebook, the people behind the Susan G. Komen For the Cure Friday backed off their decision to cut funding of Planned Parenthood programs.
Remember the days when watching the Super Bowl meant eating lots of chips, hanging out with friends and, most importantly, being glued to the TV?
Facebook's IPO filing lays out a pretty good image of where CEO Mark Zuckerberg wants to take the company: He sees the social network as having significant historical value to the economy, governments and -- he hopes -- to every person connected to the Internet around the world.
- Senior IT Automated Tester NSW
- Systems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1 ACT
- Contract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866 Asia
- Digital Business Analyst VIC
- Field Network Engineer - GSM Networks. VIC
- .net Developer ACT
- Sr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAP NSW
- Junior PM/Consultant ACT
- Information Security Consultant ACT
- NV2 Defence Project Manager ACT
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today