The Chinese government, Google's last hurdle to acquiring Motorola Mobility, are slowing up the purchase process by expanding their investigation into the pending transaction.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Just as voters in Illinois are heading to the polls to cast their votes in the Republican primary today, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is participating in a Google+ hangout.
March Madness may be fun for college basketball fans, but it can be a nightmare for IT departments trying to keep their networks running normally.
Intel is ready to start cranking out chips for tablets, but is the chip maker moving fast enough to boost its presence in the mobile market?
Google is planning major changes to its search engine that will make it easier and faster for users to get the information they need.
Despite a report today that AOL is killing off its popular instant messaging service, the company says that's not true.
A former Google executive has said the company is so focused on advertising and its increasing rivalry with Facebook that the search company is going off track.
With an aggressive new CEO at Yahoo's helm and Facebook looking ahead to its initial public offering, Yahoo's patent lawsuit may have Facebook in an awkward position.
After several years of sluggish sales, the semiconductor industry is on the verge of a rebound, according to market research firm Gartner.
Google, in a coup, has hired Regina Dugan, director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), for a senior executive position.
CNN may be in the process of buying Mashable, depending on which line of speculation you believe.
A 30-minute video about an African warlord and his army blasted its way onto the Internet this week, lighting up social networks like Facebook and Twitter and becoming a YouTube phenomenon.
Worldwide PC shipments are on track for a small increase, but will remain weak throughout 2012, according to industry analyst firm Gartner.
With the unveiling of Apple's latest iPad, PC makers must accelerate efforts to keep the tablet from taking a bigger slice of their business.
Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter lit up this week and conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh is feeling the effects.
- Change and Communications Manager QLD
- Carrier/ Industrial Network Consultants WA
- Informatica Developer (MDM) NSW
- Business Analyst with change management experience ACT
- Network and Security Engineer NSW
- Technical Business Analyst | Marketing Services NSW
- Scrum Master | High Profile Fintech NSW
- Data Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and Map NSW
- ICT Security Auditor ACT
- Outbound Telesales VIC
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is