Just one day into the job, Yahoo's interim CEO Ross Levinsohn is in charge of a company struggling with administrative chaos, industry position and growing competitors.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
For the second time in eight months, Yahoo is without a permanent CEO. The latest development is bringing more trouble for a company struggling to regain its stature in the industry.
Microsoft's move to boost Bing's social networking feaures could finally give it an opportunity to truly take on Google's dominant search engine, analysts say.
While Facebook executives talk to the country's top investors about its 900 million users and its powerful global reach, analysts say they need to explain how they're going to fix one glaring problem -- mobile.
Of all the things discussed and analyzed surrounding Facebook's upcoming initial public offering, perhaps the most surprising -- or just plain funniest -- is co-founder Mark Zuckerberg's hoodie.
A major Yahoo investor fired another shot at the company's CEO, saying Scott Thompson's apology wasn't enough and that he should be replaced immediately.
The Yahoo director who led the search committee that hired embattled CEO Scott Thompson said Tuesday she will will step down from the board.
The people of Nevada may be in for a surprise when they drive to the market or down the highway -- driverless cars.
Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson says he's sorry, but is not admitting any wrongdoing.
Facebook on Monday launched its IPO roadshow in New York City with CEO Mark Zuckerberg turning out to pitch the company's upcoming stock to potential investors.
The row over Yahoo's leadership intensified over weekend as another major investor called for CEO Scott Thompson to be fired.
All the momentum and vision that Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson has been building for the struggling company may have been thrown off course.
Facebook officials continue to decline to respond to speculation on when the social networking company will pull the trigger on its highly-anticipated initial public offering.
With Facebook's IPO looming just ahead, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo says his company is in no hurry to follow Facebook's lead.
A well-known theoretical physicist has taken direct aim at a key theory in the computer industry, saying Moore's Law is collapsing.
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Cloud Orchestration Specialist VIC
- Telco Program Manager VIC
- TSM Specialist NSW
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse Management SA
- Business Analyst Finance & Lending QLD
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX ACT
- Project Manager (Software product development) VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant WA
- Automation Tester NSW
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).