Built via a slew of mergers and acquisitions, TD Bank Group in recent years had seen its employees lose the ability to easily collaborate with one another as its workforce grew rapidly across the United States and Canada.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
A majority of U.S. social networking users say their fellow users mostly kind, and that the sites make them feel good about themselves.
The shakeup at Yahoo continues.
A lot of Americans took their holiday shopping online last year, which helped push e-commerce spending up 14% in the last quarter.
Facebook users today are complaining that the social network and its mobile app are running very slowly.
With new CEO Rory Read at the helm for about six months, Advanced Micro Devices has turned its attention to the lucrative and burgeoning tablet market.
Speculation is circulating online that Facebook is getting ready to launch mobile ads in a few weeks.
Launched four years ago, the use of Wi-Fi on US airlines has yet to catch on, with estimates that the wireless technology is still used by only 7 per centof the flying public.
Fueled by a firestorm of outrage on Twitter and Facebook, the people behind the Susan G. Komen For the Cure Friday backed off their decision to cut funding of Planned Parenthood programs.
Remember the days when watching the Super Bowl meant eating lots of chips, hanging out with friends and, most importantly, being glued to the TV?
Facebook's IPO filing lays out a pretty good image of where CEO Mark Zuckerberg wants to take the company: He sees the social network as having significant historical value to the economy, governments and -- he hopes -- to every person connected to the Internet around the world.
When Facebook filed its IPO papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, some interesting facts about the company were revealed.
With the Facebook initial public offering (IPO) now official, industry and financial analysts say that a huge influx of cash could enable the social networking company to topple Google.
With Facebook expected to file its plans today for its initial public offering, industry and financial analysts say it could be one of the biggest IPOs in US history.
If political candidates want to make any traction in this year's election, they better use Twitter, says Dick Costolo, CEO of the social networking firm.
- Infrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperV WA
- SQL Developer VIC
- Business Analyst - Digital/Financial Services NSW
- Systems Trainer VIC
- Senior Project Manager, Software NSW
- Senior Change Manager - Capital Markets NSW
- Portfolio Manager - Customer Service System VIC
- Senior Agile Business Analyst VIC
- Project Manager VIC
- Senior IT Business Analyst VIC
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!