A privacy group is calling on the California Assembly to keep Google's self-driving cars off the road.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Astronauts using a robotic arm on board the space station, grabbed hold of the unmanned Dragon cargo spacecraft while flying at speeds of 17,000 mph. It was the first time a U.S. commercial company launched a spacecraft that was captured and docked to the space station.
With Axis, Yahoo is trying to change the search game, while also trying to change its image as a troubled company.
The first U.S. commercial spacecraft to head for the International Space Station made its first fly-by of the orbiter this morning and now is undergoing a series of pre-rendezvous tests.
Less than a week after Facebook's initial public offering, the social networking firm's new shareholders Wednesday filed a class action lawsuit against the company, CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Morgan Stanley.
In its third day of trading, Facebook's stock is still in a slump, taking the shine off the frenzy that led up to the company's initial public offering (IPO) last week.
The nation's space efforts entered a new chapter today with the launch of the first commercial vehicle to the International Space Station.
It's official: Google is now a hardware company.
This probably isn't how Facebook envisioned its initial public offering would roll out.
After all the buildup, Facebook's long-anticipated initial public offering is finally here.
With Facebook's long-anticipated IPO expected to hit on Friday morning (US time), the company has set its initial share price at $US38.
With Facebook's initial public offering creating such a frenzy of interest, there's an important question to be considered: What happens if tomorrow or next week or five months from now, this investment goes south?
The vaunted Google search engine is set for an upgrade that will make it easier for users to find the information they need by putting their searches in context, the company said Wednesday.
Facebook's initial public offering may be getting even bigger.
As the hype over Facebook's upcoming IPO continues to grow, a new survey indicates that not everyone is confident in the social network's long-term success.
- Oracle R12 Functional Consultant SA
- IT Field Engineer NSW
- Business Analyst Finance & Lending QLD
- AAA Developer NSW
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - Virtualization NSW
- SAP Business Objects Consultant ACT
- Senior PMO Analyst - Reporting NSW
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Organisational Change Manager ACT
- Junior Project Manager QLD
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!