Just as voters in Illinois are heading to the polls to cast their votes in the Republican primary today, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is participating in a Google+ hangout.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
March Madness may be fun for college basketball fans, but it can be a nightmare for IT departments trying to keep their networks running normally.
Intel is ready to start cranking out chips for tablets, but is the chip maker moving fast enough to boost its presence in the mobile market?
Google is planning major changes to its search engine that will make it easier and faster for users to get the information they need.
Despite a report today that AOL is killing off its popular instant messaging service, the company says that's not true.
A former Google executive has said the company is so focused on advertising and its increasing rivalry with Facebook that the search company is going off track.
With an aggressive new CEO at Yahoo's helm and Facebook looking ahead to its initial public offering, Yahoo's patent lawsuit may have Facebook in an awkward position.
After several years of sluggish sales, the semiconductor industry is on the verge of a rebound, according to market research firm Gartner.
Google, in a coup, has hired Regina Dugan, director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), for a senior executive position.
CNN may be in the process of buying Mashable, depending on which line of speculation you believe.
A 30-minute video about an African warlord and his army blasted its way onto the Internet this week, lighting up social networks like Facebook and Twitter and becoming a YouTube phenomenon.
Worldwide PC shipments are on track for a small increase, but will remain weak throughout 2012, according to industry analyst firm Gartner.
With the unveiling of Apple's latest iPad, PC makers must accelerate efforts to keep the tablet from taking a bigger slice of their business.
Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter lit up this week and conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh is feeling the effects.
In an attempt to learn how to use social media to bridge the divide between countries, Israeli President Shimon Peres is visiting Facebook's headquarters today.
- Technical Consultant - Server SA
- Environments Lead (Linux/ Automation) VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- SOE Engineer - End User Computing QLD
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst Capability Manager VIC
- IT Change Manager - Western Sydney NSW
- Media Analyst NSW
- National Project Coordinator NSW
- Field Network Engineer - GSM Networks. VIC
- Network Engineer ACT
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today