All of the Obama administration's social media posts will be archived and available, even as the accounts are handed over to the new president's team for a fresh start on Jan. 20.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
It's been a tough week for Facebook when it comes to civil rights allegations.
In the next five years, nearly every important decision, whether it's business or personal, will be made with the assistance of IBM Watson, said IBM president and CEO Ginni Rometty, in a keynote speech at IBM's World of Watson conference.
Executives at 1-800-Flowers.com expect a new wave in artificial intelligence technology will help to change their business so much it’ll be like running a brand new business.
While the Amazon Echo and Google Home brought the digital assistant to the home, Staples wants to do the same for the office.
IBM executives touted the many uses and possibilities of its artificial-intelligence system at the opening of its World of Watson conference in Las Vegas.
GlaxoSmithKline plans to team up with IBM's artificial intelligence-fueled Watson to reach customers.
Though Facebook has been working to bring in younger users for several years now, it doesn't appear to be having much success.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
The White House sees artificial intelligence as an increasingly critical technology that can fight cyberattacks, upgrade weapons of war, improve health care and even unclog traffic for the commute home.
Google this week took the wraps off Google Home, its smart speaker and home entertainment hub, but questions remain about the impact the device will have on users' privacy.
Facebook today unveiled Marketplace, a service for mobile users who want to buy and sell items while using the social networking app.
It's both a mobile app and a desktop service; the launch event will happen in London.
Just two days after his first debate with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump told an audience at a political rally in Wisconsin that Google is biased against him and suppressing search results.
While Facebook and Twitter users have been posting memes, praising and griping about the candidates, and arguing with friends and family about the issues for months, Monday night they took to social media in droves to comment on the first presidential debate.
- Business Analyst QLD
- Project / Portfolio Scheduler NSW
- Multiple System Engineers - Data Centre - Telco VIC
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX ACT
- Windows Administrator ACT
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant QLD
- IT Business Analyst NSW
- Infrastructure Test Analyst ACT
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager QLD
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).