Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
The White House sees artificial intelligence as an increasingly critical technology that can fight cyberattacks, upgrade weapons of war, improve health care and even unclog traffic for the commute home.
Google this week took the wraps off Google Home, its smart speaker and home entertainment hub, but questions remain about the impact the device will have on users' privacy.
Facebook today unveiled Marketplace, a service for mobile users who want to buy and sell items while using the social networking app.
It's both a mobile app and a desktop service; the launch event will happen in London.
Just two days after his first debate with Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump told an audience at a political rally in Wisconsin that Google is biased against him and suppressing search results.
While Facebook and Twitter users have been posting memes, praising and griping about the candidates, and arguing with friends and family about the issues for months, Monday night they took to social media in droves to comment on the first presidential debate.
With Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump set to face off in the first debate of a contentious presidential election tonight, the MIT Media Lab is set to make sense of the firehose of chatter expected to hit Twitter.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Google this week launched Allo, a smart messaging app that uses artificial intelligence to help users express themselves, accomplish more and find more information within their chats.
Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Adding GIFs, photos, videos and other media is a way to expand the character limit without actually doing so.
Intent on getting in on the momentum building behind the cloud, Oracle Corp. is refocusing the company to become a top cloud player.
Technology and social media companies have been tapped to help the American public engage with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the three debates.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
- Test Analyst QLD
- Senior PMO Analyst - Reporting NSW
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Business Solutions Specialist NSW
- Systems Engineer QLD
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Cloud Orchestration Specialist VIC
- Technical Consultant/Systems Analyst QLD
- Security Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde Based NSW
- Linux Engineer NSW
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).