Amazon Web Services CEO Andy Jassy announced three artificial intelligence services that will be available to enterprise users this year, with more expected in 2017.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
Researchers hope an app could save people from being killed while taking dangerous selfies.
Less than half of the world's population still isn't using the Internet, although the numbers are improving, according to a United Nations report.
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Google's using its wealth of user data -- what music you have listened to before and what music you keep going back to, along with music you check out on YouTube, and which artists and genres you search for.
The contentious presidential election lit up Twitter with users posting more than 1 billion tweets about the election since the Republican debates began in August 2015.
All of the Obama administration's social media posts will be archived and available, even as the accounts are handed over to the new president's team for a fresh start on Jan. 20.
It's been a tough week for Facebook when it comes to civil rights allegations.
In the next five years, nearly every important decision, whether it's business or personal, will be made with the assistance of IBM Watson, said IBM president and CEO Ginni Rometty, in a keynote speech at IBM's World of Watson conference.
Executives at 1-800-Flowers.com expect a new wave in artificial intelligence technology will help to change their business so much it’ll be like running a brand new business.
While the Amazon Echo and Google Home brought the digital assistant to the home, Staples wants to do the same for the office.
IBM executives touted the many uses and possibilities of its artificial-intelligence system at the opening of its World of Watson conference in Las Vegas.
GlaxoSmithKline plans to team up with IBM's artificial intelligence-fueled Watson to reach customers.
Though Facebook has been working to bring in younger users for several years now, it doesn't appear to be having much success.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
- Data Analyst - MDM NSW
- Change Manager l Port Macquarie NSW NSW
- Test Capability Lead NSW
- SAP BW Consultant ACT
- Project Scheduler QLD
- Data Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration Project QLD
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Accessability Tester ACT
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant VIC
- BI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data Technologies NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).