In a blog post Thursday, CEO Mark Zuckerberg laid out an agenda that envisions creating a global community to make the world a better place.
Stories by Sharon Gaudin
IT managers are finding it difficult to keep their applications and data safe in the cloud, and many are slowing cloud adoption because of it, according to a report from Intel.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
If you're hoping to attend Google I/O in May, you can apply for tickets to the annual developer conference Feb. 22-27.
Within three to five years, researchers could have a device that helps people with brain injuries form and recall memories.
A move by a watchdog group and a small group of shareholders to oust Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg from his post as chairman would be an uphill battle that would be unlikely to succeed and could hurt the company, analysts said.
Twitter is extending its campaign to curb trolls and abuse on its social network, building on efforts it rolled out last fall.
Members of the public who want to leave a comment for President Donald Trump won't be doing it by voicemail.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
A third of the way through the latest man-vs.-machine poker tournament, the A.I. system is winning handily.
Even as more people shop online, Crate and Barrel says it's not ready to give up on brick-and-mortar stores.
While many of the jobs will be in warehouses, Amazon said the company will be looking for engineers and software developers in such areas as cloud computing and machine learning.
Proposals needed to help secure shared data in remote areas on handheld devices
The families of three Americans killed in ISIS terror attacks are suing Twitter for allegedly knowingly providing support for the terrorist group and acting as a "powerful weapon for terrorism."
A Japanese insurance company reportedly is replacing 34 workers with an artificial intelligence system, and industry analysts say the same could start happening in the U.S. this year.
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules) WA
- Technical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service Manager NSW
- Front-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- SQL Database Administrator (DBA) NSW
- SAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to Design WA
- Senior Networks Specialist - DNS Platform VIC
- Application Services Administrator (Linux) NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial Services NSW
- Group Director Information Services WA
- Project Manager - Adelaide based NSW
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).