The ASUS X205 is a Windows 8.1 notebook designed to halt the encroachment of Chromebooks into the low-end Windows notebook market.
Stories by Howard Wen
The ASUS X205 is one of three Windows 8.1 notebooks, all released in November, designed to halt the encroachment of <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2290210/wireless/119373-8-reasons-why-Chromebooks-aren-t-going-away.html">Chromebooks</a> into the low-end Windows notebook market. (The other two are the HP Stream 11 and HP Stream 13.)
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
Lenovo’s Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ features an industrial design that makes it stand out from the crowd of other Android tablets.
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
We experimented with several add-ons available for Google Docs. Here are nine that we found to be really useful and easy to use when you’re writing, editing and sharing documents.
Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
The smartphone operating system market is dominated by Android and iOS, but you can never count out Microsoft, so let's say that Windows Phone, despite lagging in market share, rounds out the Big Three.
Here are five smartphones that have been, or will be, released this year running unofficial versions of Android.
The good, the bad and the money.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Microsoft stopped support for Windows XP on April 8: Meaning, no more software or security updates for the nearly 13-year-old OS, despite it still holding onto just under 30% of the desktop OS market (according to NetMarketShare). Microsoft wants XP users to upgrade to a newer Windows OS, preferably Windows 8.1. Yet many people are determined to hold on - you’ll have to pry Windows XP from their PC’s cold, dead hard drive. Here are nine reasons why.
Which tool works best to re-size Windows applications that run full-screen?
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, either next month or early April.
- Senior Storage System Engineer - NetApp Specialist NSW
- Senior Systems Engineer NSW
- Cyber Security Strategy Analyst NSW
- Database Developer ACT
- Project / Portfolio Scheduler NSW
- Firewall Engineer NSW
- Telecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UC QLD
- SAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to Design WA
- Network Specialist - IPAM Telco VIC
- Senior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - Telco VIC
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow