The ASUS X205 is one of three Windows 8.1 notebooks, all released in November, designed to halt the encroachment of <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2290210/wireless/119373-8-reasons-why-Chromebooks-aren-t-going-away.html">Chromebooks</a> into the low-end Windows notebook market. (The other two are the HP Stream 11 and HP Stream 13.)
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now