Since its release last July, the newest version of Windows has generally been considered a success, especially compared with its predecessor Windows 8/8.1. However, it hasn’t been all smooth sailing. Here are 7 controversies that have been stirred up by Microsoft’s latest OS.
Stories by Howard Wen
Want to know if that important email was actually read -- or ignored? These six Chrome extensions let you track your Gmail.
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
It’s been reported of late that tablet sales have stalled, so some tablet makers have responded by designing premium-priced devices with powerful specs and unique features. To this category, I would add one of HP’s latest efforts.
In this video demonstration, Howard Wen shows the not-entirely-accurate ability of the HP Pro Slate 8 to depict handwriting and drawing on a pad of paper.
How does Windows 10, which Microsoft has been trying to make friendlier for desktops and notebooks, fare on tablets?
We’ve collected several tips for Microsoft’s popular tablet computer.
Based on what we’ve seen in Microsoft’s Windows 10 preview editions, here’s our take on which classic apps should be kept and which should be killed when the final version of Windows 10 ships.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Inside Windows 10: Sneak peek at the default apps
Here’s what sets Spartan apart from Internet Explorer.
As part of the beta release program for Windows 10, Microsoft has released free touchscreen versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word through the Windows Store.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
The latest version, Build 9926, does not include some of the things that Microsoft showed off on Jan. 21, including deep integration of Skype into the OS, and the new Spartan web browser. But there are many important features in this build.
The ASUS X205 is a Windows 8.1 notebook designed to halt the encroachment of Chromebooks into the low-end Windows notebook market.
- Process Business Analyst X 3 VIC
- 3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-D NSW
- Communications Officer ACT
- PMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity! NSW
- Data Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration Project QLD
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Chief Information Security Officer NSW
- Technical Consultant MS Dynamics AX WA
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Tester- Infrastructure ACT
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow