It's goal is to use 50 percent wind, solar, and hydropower by the end of 2018
Stories by James Niccolai
Nvidia is introducing a new graphics card option for its Grid virtual desktop system, promising to cut the costs of streaming graphics-intensive applications to employees.
Eric Schmidt took the witness stand Tuesday in Oracle’s copyright infringement lawsuit against Google, and he gave little ground during some tense exchanges with Oracle’s attorney.
A lawyer, an accountant and a retired CFO are among the eight women and two men selected Monday to decide Oracle’s huge copyright infringement case against Google.
Oracle’s legal fight with Google over its use of Java in Android goes to a jury trial for the second time on Monday, with Oracle seeking $8.8 billion in damages.
"In the long run we will evolve in computing from a mobile-first to an AI-first world," said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
The owner of a Web hosting company who claimed to have erased his entire business from the web with a single scripting command apparently made the whole thing up.
Google and Rackspace are designing a server based on IBM's upcoming Power9 processor, a sure sign that Intel is no longer the only game in town for cloud service providers.
Oracle is seeking US$8.8 billion in damages in a long-running copyright lawsuit against Google over its use of Java in Android, court filings show.
Oracle has filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against Hewlett Packard Enterprise, claiming HPE was part of an illegal scheme to sell Solaris support services to Oracle customers.
The FBI says it may have discovered a way to break into the iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino mass shooters, and the agency has asked a judge to postpone a court hearing in the matter that was scheduled for Tuesday.
Oracle reported its fourth consecutive quarter of declining revenue on Tuesday, as rapid growth in its cloud business failed to make up for weak demand for more traditional products.
Google has joined Facebook's Open Compute Project and proposed a new design for server racks that could help cloud data centers cut their energy bills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise will enter the fast-growing market for hyperconverged systems with a new product that it plans to unveil this month, according to CEO Meg Whitman..
The inventors of public key cryptography have won the 2015 Turing Award, just as a contentious debate kicks off in Washington over how much protection encryption should really offer.
- Technical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MX NSW
- Contract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253 Asia
- Project Coordinator ACT
- Release Manager, Infrastructure NSW
- VMWare Infrastructure Engineer VIC
- Technical Writer ACT
- IT Project Manager - Insurance Experience Needed NSW
- Sr. Project Manager VIC
- Technical Service Lead NSW
- Snr Technology Analyst Disaster Recovery VIC
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!