A digital exchange in Hong Kong has suspended trading after a security breach in which thieves made off with an apparent US$63 million worth of bitcoins.
Stories by James Niccolai
The head of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise’s cloud team is leaving the company in a reorg that will also see the creation of a new cloud division.
Intel's profit dropped sharply last quarter due to heavy costs from a restructuring announced in April, though sales were up thanks to the company's powerful data center group.
Amazon Web Services has bought Cloud9, a popular web-based developer environment that recently aligned itself with the Google Cloud Platform.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has been awarded US$3 billion in a US lawsuit it brought against Oracle five years ago over a now largely forgotten Intel processor.
US federal regulators are investigating Tesla's autopilot feature after a fatal crash involving a tractor trailer and one of its Model S cars.
Oracle launched a new family of servers and a new Sparc chip on Wednesday, both aimed at customers considering x86 servers for a scale-out cloud infrastructure.
Nine months after it separated from HP's PC and printer group and a month after it said it would spin off its enterprise services division, HPE CEO Meg Whitman has announced yet more changes that will see CTO Martin Fink leave at the end of the year.
Diane Bryant, the head of Intel’s powerful data center group, was at Computex in Taipei this week, in part to explain how the company's latest Xeon Phi processor is a good fit for machine learning.
Microsoft has opened up the platform behind its HoloLens augmented reality device, inviting partners to build their own products in different form factors and at different price points.
Qualcomm introduced a new chipset on Tuesday that aims to expand the market for kids' wearables.
Nvidia's chief executive says he's not phased by Google's new chip for machine learning, even though Nvidia has staked part of its future on building chips for AI.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
A jury in San Francisco has cleared Google of copyright infringement in a case brought by Oracle over Google’s use of Java in Android.
Jury deliberations at the Oracle v Google trial were interrupted Tuesday due to technical problems.
- Test Analyst QLD
- Senior PMO Analyst - Reporting NSW
- Level 3 Engineer NSW
- Business Solutions Specialist NSW
- Systems Engineer QLD
- National Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBD NSW
- Cloud Orchestration Specialist VIC
- Technical Consultant/Systems Analyst QLD
- Security Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde Based NSW
- Linux Engineer NSW
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow