Jeff Sheard has been appointed Avaya's managing director for Australia and New Zealand, the company announced today.
Sheard replaces Tony Simonsen "who will leave the organisation to pursue other opportunities," a statement issued by Avaya said.
Sheard has been with Avaya since November last year, heading up enterprise and government sales in the region.
Prior to joining the company he had roles at HP and Cisco.
"Jeff has already proved his ability to combine a laser focus on our customers' needs with significant sales success," Avaya's Asia Pacific president, Mike Ansley, said in a statement.
"His collaborative management approach and focus on execution will help drive further success for Avaya in Australia and New Zealand.
"As Avaya helps our customers deploy the most effective team engagement and customer engagement solutions to drive their own business success, Jeff's knowledge and skill in leading teams to deliver tangible results will be invaluable."
- Turnbull lauds NBN Co for latest rollout figures
- Apple to give IPv6 traffic a boost
- BaptistCare looks to future with networking rollout
- Government moves to tackle potential FTTB problems
- Vodafone, Optus call for NBN boost to regional mobile coverage
- Transforming the customer experience with chatbots