A new messaging service by iiNet lets businesses send text messages from the Web, email or any mobile device.
The ISP announced a partnership with cloud-based mobile messaging provider Bulletin to provide Bulletin Messenger, which is targeted to corporate, government and small to medium business customers. The Bulletin service is integrated into iiNet’s cloud delivery systems through Parallels Automation.
Besides sending messages, the service lets businesses schedule bulk messages to contacts or groups, control reporting and administration tasks, and view conversations with threaded messaging using Bulletin’s or their own email client.
“Application-to-mobile messaging has experienced exponential growth as businesses realise its overwhelming potential for simple, affordable and efficient communication capabilities,” said Bulletin president Bruce Herbert.
- Data retention: iiNet pushes targeted alternative to mass surveillance
- Telcos, broadcasters spar over spectrum review
- Canberra public Wi-Fi network to power smart parking
- Internet of Things to take off by 2016, says Telstra CEO
- NAB to customers: Delete SMS scam